Release date & information Shine On

January 30th, 2014

The updates just keep on coming: the release date for Shine On has been set on May 6! From both this and this site:

The new album is McLachlan’s first full-length recording of new material in four years and is currently being recorded in Montreal and Vancouver with Sarah’s longtime collaborator/producer Pierre Marchand as well as additional tracks with Bob Rock and Vincent Jones.

“This album is about moving through the second half of my life in a more mindful and meaningful way, recognizing that every day, every moment is precious and though we all have our issues and problems, our damages, we all have the ability to continue to learn, grow from our experiences, thrive and shine on. Many of the songs are inspired at least partially or wholly by my father’s passing three years ago and the profound effect losing him had on me. I had to find my footing again without the anchor of his unconditional love”

Posted by: | Categories: Albums/Songs, Articles, Shine On | Comments Off on Release date & information Shine On

FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestTumblrEmailRedditBlogger PostShare

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 30th, 2014 at 8:51 pm and is filed under Albums/Songs, Articles, Shine On. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.