Rules - please read

Read here the rules of this Sarah forum
Ellie
Root Admin

Rules - please read

Post by Ellie » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:03 pm

So here are the rules for the Sarah McLachlan Fan Forum.

Actually it's quite simple: no stupidity. I want people here to enjoy their stay, talk normal (I want no rude posts, no talking in UPPERCASE or the annoying r3plac1ng numbers for letters) and be nice to each other! As for the spammers: be warned...

Now the more technical rules:

Size is 100x100 max and 20x20 min, you can upload from your computer or from a hosting service like Photobucket or Flickr. Any troubles, please post in the Need any help section.

Signature:
Signature image size is 500x200, so the page won't that long to load. No overkill at links in your signature or even links to spam/whatever.

Posting:
Avoid double posts. You can double post if the topic you last replied on needs a bump. As for the accidents, we have some moderators who can delete them - no worries. Please don't start a topic about a subject that's already there, this forum has a search function so please first search the forum before you make the topic.

Media:
Media stuff is being shared in the Multimedia forum. That forum has a subforum - this one is for the bootlegs. As for the "normal" media stuff (performances of Sarah on tv/shows/audio/covers) you can post it as long as it isn't the full show in either audio or video. If you have a full show in either audio or video you want to share, post it in this section and with the notification that people can PM you if they want the full thing. As for bootlegs: please trade over PM as well. You can discuss the bootlegs in the bootleg section - lists of boots you have and which you'd like - but please trade over PM. I don't want any people registering here so they can download everything and never post.

Ranks:
0–50 Newbie
50–100 Building A Mystery
100-150 Touched
150-200 Full Of Grace
200-250 Drawn to the Rhythm
250-300 Fallen
300-400 Lost
400-500 Drifting
500-600 Elsewhere
600-725 Fumbling
725-1000 One Dream

From 1000+ is a custom rank, just PM me with whatever rank you'd like and I'll change it.

Enjoy the forum!
Ellen
Sarah McLachlan Online - Solaced.info | Solace Elsewhere: My Blog
Member of the Hacking Team

~I just wanna watch you sleep as you lie here beside me, so close your eyes I'll guard the door~

Karine
A change is coming

Re: Rules - please read

Post by Karine » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:56 pm

Ellen, in 25 posts (24 after this one), I'll reach the magical number of 1000 posts (wow! I write a lot :D )
You wrote that you could change our custom rank and I wanted to know if it still work that way.
In SarahBoards, I was able to make the changes in the user control panel, whenever I wanted a new status. Do you know if this option is available on this forum? If not, then be ready to receive all my private messages! 8-)
Karine

Islandflyer
Drifting

Post by Islandflyer » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:07 pm

A thousand points of Sarah?

Millennial Girl? ;)
Ed

Ellie
Root Admin

Post by Ellie » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:10 pm

Karine wrote:Ellen, in 25 posts (24 after this one), I'll reach the magical number of 1000 posts (wow! I write a lot :D )
You wrote that you could change our custom rank and I wanted to know if it still work that way.
In SarahBoards, I was able to make the changes in the user control panel, whenever I wanted a new status. Do you know if this option is available on this forum? If not, then be ready to receive all my private messages! 8-)
Yes, I think I still have to change your rank manually. I tried searching & installing a plugin or work-around the whole rank-system, but I couldn't find anything that either would work or wouldn't mess up the forum. So for now, I guess I'll be the one changing it :D I'll try to see if maybe someone has put something online I can use!
Ellen
Sarah McLachlan Online - Solaced.info | Solace Elsewhere: My Blog
Member of the Hacking Team

~I just wanna watch you sleep as you lie here beside me, so close your eyes I'll guard the door~