Hello there!

Just registered? Come in to say hello!
CarolCiola
Fallen

Re: Hello there!

Post by CarolCiola » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:32 am

Thank you Islandflyer, I'm glad that you like it ;) Yeah, I did all the drums part, too. I do each record alone and join all the stuff on an audio editor, but always keeping the original sound.

About the "white stuff", do you mean about the snow outside the studio? Didn't get it! :lol: If it is, I really don't see that in my city, although it was a pretty cold rainy day at my recording day.

The next cover song probably will be "Lost". By the way, do you guys know if there's some video of Sarah singing this song at some show? Really like to see her singing this! It makes me travel a lot, is very charged of feelings on the chorus...

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:34 pm

CarolCiola wrote:Thank you Islandfire, I'm glad that you like it ;) Yeah, I did all the drums part, too. I do each record alone and join all the stuff on an audio editor, but always keeping the original sound.

About the "white stuff", do you mean about the snow outside the studio? Didn't get it! :lol: If it is, I really don't see that in my city, although it was a pretty cold rainy day at my recording day.

The next cover song probably will be "Lost". By the way, do you guys know if there's some video of Sarah singing this song at some show? Really like to see her singing this! It makes me travel a lot, is very charged of feelings on the chorus...
You can hear Lost in these two bootlegs:
"Hi In The Middle" bootleg (Empire Concert Club, Cleveland, 02-04-1992):
http://www.solaced.info/?page_id=827
"Under A Blackened-Sky" (Paramount Theater, Denver, 08-03-1995):
http://www.solaced.info/?page_id=908
Karine

CarolCiola
Fallen

Post by CarolCiola » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:25 pm

Tks for the links Karine ;) I'm listening this song tirelessly on Pressed Up Against The Glass bootleg, Islandflyer's tip. I'd like very much to watch her singing this, but I'm afraid there's none video of this song :cry:

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:46 pm

CarolCiola wrote:Tks for the links Karine ;) I'm listening this song tirelessly on Pressed Up Against The Glass bootleg, Islandflyer's tip. I'd like very much to watch her singing this, but I'm afraid there's none video of this song :cry:
Sorry, I didn't notice you were looking for videos! ;) I read you wanted to hear live version of it (I read to quickly). I don't remember watching her perform that song, no.
Karine

Islandflyer
Drifting

Post by Islandflyer » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:54 am

CarolCiola wrote:Tks for the links Karine ;) I'm listening this song tirelessly on Pressed Up Against The Glass bootleg, Islandflyer's tip. I'd like very much to watch her singing this, but I'm afraid there's none video of this song :cry:
I'd like to see that, too, Carol. I love these old concert recordings. I put a link to the pictures I have of the "Under a Blackened Sky" concert CD on your site. You can see how she looked at that time, anyway. The PUATG and UABS were recorded within a couple of weeks of each other.

There are some YouTube videos from the FTE DVD on YouTube that are from this same general time period, as well.

You can see her hair was quite long then. If tyou like this early stuff, keep checking out Ellen's early recordings. There are some really cool ones from early in her career, too.

If I might request a cover, "Steaming" would be nice to hear. Lots of drums there.

What, no snow in Brazil? Must be Global Warming! :D

Ed
Ed

CarolCiola
Fallen

Post by CarolCiola » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:10 pm

Uhnn Steaming... thats a good one, but I have to practice some stuff on the drums first... maybe I record it sometime! I'm working on Lost and Forgiveness now :)

Tks for the pictures! Loved Sarah's style ;)

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:54 pm

Karine

CarolCiola
Fallen

Post by CarolCiola » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Yes it is, Karine :P That's were all begun...

When I started to listen Sarah's music, I was looking for some fan club or some page about Sarah in Brazil, but I didn't find any. So I contacted this Facebook's manager, and he told me that was looking for a page about her too :D so he invited me to join the page and help to manage the content and stuff.

I'm the page's content creator, and he's the manager. That was on the same time I'd decided to create the fansite. But I even don't know him personally! He lives on another state in Brazil, a little bit far from mine. And the page also doesn't has many followers/enjoyers, but it's a begining :roll:

Islandflyer
Drifting

Post by Islandflyer » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:40 am

CarolCiola wrote:Yes it is, Karine :P That's were all begun...

When I started to listen Sarah's music, I was looking for some fan club or some page about Sarah in Brazil, but I didn't find any. So I contacted this Facebook's manager, and he told me that was looking for a page about her too :D so he invited me to join the page and help to manage the content and stuff.

I'm the page's content creator, and he's the manager. That was on the same time I'd decided to create the fansite. But I even don't know him personally! He lives on another state in Brazil, a little bit far from mine. And the page also doesn't has many followers/enjoyers, but it's a begining :roll:
It looks nice, Carol. I like the logo. Keep up the good work. :)
Ed

CarolCiola
Fallen

Post by CarolCiola » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:57 pm

For all of you in the forum, thanks for the support ;)