Hey all!

Just registered? Come in to say hello!
RiverOfLove
Fallen

Re: Hey all!

Post by RiverOfLove » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:39 am

Thanks guys! :)

Yeah Jessie, Sarah is amazing in concert. I've been watching her live DVDs again, and she really has a great stage presence. I should have seen her live in 2003 on the Afterglow tour, but missed it. :( From now on, I'll make sure to mark my calendar whenever she's on tour, and make sure I don't miss any more concerts!

Times seen Sarah Live:
November 10th, 2010, Taft Theater, Cincinnati OH
July 11th, 2014, PNC Pavillion, Cincinnati OH

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:21 am

RiverOfLove wrote: I've been watching her live DVDs again, and she really has a great stage presence. I should have seen her live in 2003 on the Afterglow tour, but missed it. :( From now on, I'll make sure to mark my calendar whenever she's on tour, and make sure I don't miss any more concerts!
When I got Mirrorball back in 2004, I couldn't stop watching it for months, then her Afterglow Live was released and I watched that for months as well. I only saw her live twice between 2004-05 (which wasn't enough :P) so this year I've made up for it by seeing her on Jimmy Fallon, Good Morning America, the JFK Airport concert, and 2 Liliths! I've only been a fan for 7 years, and I'm very jealous of anyone who has known of her since way before Afterglow :)
My Jon McLaughlin fansite
Member of the Hacking Team

Jessel
Fumbling

Post by Jessel » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:49 pm

Welcome aboard Josh! I also discovered Sarah in the late 90s and BAM is (also) my first ever Sarah song. ;)
One little leaf adrift in the breeze, refuses to fall from the sky
Blown by the wind it clings to the tree, unwilling to wither and die...