hey everyone :)

Just registered? Come in to say hello!
Miguel

Re: hey everyone :)

Post by Miguel » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Hi Erica! Welcome to the board, nice to see another 'fresh face' here :)

I'm from NYC and going to my first Lilith next week in Philadelphia (actually Camden, NJ).. It was a 'last minute' decision and I'm excited it's only a week away, should be a great show.

Hope you enjoy the board!
My Jon McLaughlin fansite
Member of the Hacking Team

Empirejim
Drifting

Post by Empirejim » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:49 pm

Bonjours et bienvenue Erica. I'm up here in Montreal and welcome you and hope you have a great time here on this board. Like one big family, we will entertain and exchange our experiences in the nicest way. You will see that we have the world covered with many interesting people and never a dull moment.

allora

Post by allora » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:47 am

Empirejim wrote:Bonjours et bienvenue Erica. I'm up here in Montreal and welcome you and hope you have a great time here on this board. Like one big family, we will entertain and exchange our experiences in the nicest way. You will see that we have the world covered with many interesting people and never a dull moment.
I just adore Montréal... I've tried a few different times to go live up there but it never seems to work out. I traveled up there when I was 16 and fell in love right away. I'd love to find a job and move up there. Thanks for the welcome!
Miguel wrote:It was a 'last minute' decision and I'm excited it's only a week away, should be a great show.
Thanks Miguel for the welcome. I'm sure the show won't disappoint. Which other singers will be there?
Karine wrote:Je suis de Montréal, j'espère que tu passeras du bon temps avec nous sur le forum! :)
Merci Karine, c'est gentil de ta part. Je compte bien m'amuser ici, tout le monde a l'air bien sympa!! :)
Kaleysuncle wrote:I've been fortunate to only have 2-3 required classes this year, English 12 and Gov't/Economics. If I could've graduated early I would've went for it. So I'm lucky that it won't be that stressful for me. I plan on just enjoying myself. :)
Good for you! I'm sure you'll have a great time then :)
Ellie wrote:Hi Erica! Welcome to the board, I'm glad to see you're already enjoying it here! :D
Indeed, this board is awesome!

Cheers everyone!

Jessel
Fumbling

Post by Jessel » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:57 am

Welcome aboard Erica! Have fun! :D
One little leaf adrift in the breeze, refuses to fall from the sky
Blown by the wind it clings to the tree, unwilling to wither and die...