Ranks

Problems or suggestions? Please post them here. Test posting here too.
Ellie
Root Admin

Ranks

Post by Ellie » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Uhm, I already have a few ideas but I want to use names for ranks that you guys like as well. For now everyone is a newbie until.. uh yeah always. My idea was to change that from 30 posts on or something, so any suggestions for names/ranks? ;)

BTW anyone having ideas for more off topic forums (or Sarah forums) besides General, Other Musicians and TV/Film let me know as well.
Ellen
Sarah McLachlan Online - Solaced.info | Solace Elsewhere: My Blog
Member of the Hacking Team

~I just wanna watch you sleep as you lie here beside me, so close your eyes I'll guard the door~

Karine
A change is coming

Re: Ranks

Post by Karine » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:43 pm

Can we have our old rank back from SarahBoards? Ahah! :D
Karine

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:49 pm

I have an idea for a rank...if we're going to have custom titles after 1000+ then we should call the preceding rank "One Dream"... say posts 500-1000 or 725-1000 :)
My Jon McLaughlin fansite

jessiemonkey
Fumbling

Post by jessiemonkey » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:52 am

Ellie wrote: BTW anyone having ideas for more off topic forums (or Sarah forums) besides General, Other Musicians and TV/Film let me know as well.
hey ellie, for an off topic can we get an art one??i forget what we called it last time, my mind is drawing a blank..lol i just thought of this, a friend made me a painting with a lyric of sarahs from 'fallen' in it id like to share with you's :)

Jessel
Fumbling

Post by Jessel » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:38 am

Karine wrote:Can we have our old rank back from SarahBoards? Ahah! :D
Ditto. :)
One little leaf adrift in the breeze, refuses to fall from the sky
Blown by the wind it clings to the tree, unwilling to wither and die...

Ellie
Root Admin

Post by Ellie » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:59 am

jessiemonkey wrote:
Ellie wrote: BTW anyone having ideas for more off topic forums (or Sarah forums) besides General, Other Musicians and TV/Film let me know as well.
hey ellie, for an off topic can we get an art one??i forget what we called it last time, my mind is drawing a blank..lol i just thought of this, a friend made me a painting with a lyric of sarahs from 'fallen' in it id like to share with you's :)
Sure, I think it was called Get Creative but since I don't want to be an exact copy of Sarahboards :P I'll call it the Creative Section.

As for the ranks, sure to bring the old ones back from Sarahboards if anyone remembers them? I only know from 50+ the rank was "Fumbler" lol. I like Miguel's idea :)
Ellen

~I just wanna watch you sleep as you lie here beside me, so close your eyes I'll guard the door~

Ellie
Root Admin

Post by Ellie » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Here's what I've come up with:

0–50 Newbie
50–100 Building A Mystery
100-150 Touched
150-200 Full Of Grace
200-250 Drawn to the Rhythm
250-300 Fallen
300-400 Lost
400-500 Drifting
500-600 Elsewhere
600-725 Fumbling
725-1000 One Dream

From 1000+ will be a custom title. That doesn't work right now - I have to install something, edit alot of stuff and act all nerdy... But I don't think anyone will reach 1000+ posts in about 2 weeks (when I'm done with my tests!) :P But it will be "installed", I promise :)
Ellen

Ellie
Root Admin

Post by Ellie » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:04 am

Ehm, so I tried installing that custom rank but it got all messed up. I even messed up now things I can't get right anymore LOL. Well at least the forum still works, I just noticed that some of the members have lost their avatar because of this - I'm sorry. You can just upload your avatar again ;)

If anyone reaches 1000+ posts you can PM me with a custom rank you want, that's possible :)
Ellen