What do you think of the Album?

Karine
A change is coming

Re: What do you think of the Album?

Post by Karine » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:51 am

Islandflyer wrote:I thought you had the mp3's months ago "with a little help from your friends", Karine ;)

I guess it takes a long time for stuff to get to that Hudson's Bay trading post out there in the West by canoe, huh? What's it called, Montreal? :lol:

Hey, it takes even longer to get something to the West Coast, when it has to be shipped around Cape Horn on a clipper ship! :mrgreen:

If you got it from Amazon they do that for you, and it's automatically in the cloud (maybe not in the canoe, though :P ).
Yes, I had the mp3, but because they were extracted from Internet, the quality wasn't the best. I was really happen to have them and to be able to listen to the song whenever I wanted to, but now I don't have to raise the volume when they start to play ;)
I had to trade a few beaver furs to get the record, but it's okay, it was the price to pay :lol:

I bought the album at a local HMV store, with other records: Tori Amos (Unrepentant Geraldines), Loreena McKennitt (The Journey So Far), the French EP from Whitehorse (Éphémère sans repère) and Ingrid Michaelson (Lights Out).
Karine