Album Tracklist

Karine
A change is coming

Re: Album Tracklist

Post by Karine » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:58 am

Don't worry Carol, I may have to wait a few days too, depending on when my sister will have the time to go get it. ;)
The new Tori Amos record will be out the week after Shine On and she'll probably buy them at the same time.

If I wanted to buy online, I would have to make at least 2 different orders (for "Shine On" and for "Unrepentant Geraldines") and wait anyway. I'm not in a rush as I know that as soon as the record will be out, it'll be somewhere online and I'll be able to hear it while I wait for my sister's mp3s. :)
Karine

CarolCiola
Fallen

Post by CarolCiola » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:17 am

Yeah Karine, I'll have to wait.. though I thought very strange that I cannot order it online and get the physical product at the US... I mean, WHY?? :? It doesn't makes any sense... but anyway, I'll try to ask for my relative to try buy it before May 6, since he will arrive there before the release date..

(and thanks for the offer, Ed ^^! but I'd have also to pay for the shippment, anyway)

Islandflyer
Drifting

Post by Islandflyer » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:01 am

CarolCiola wrote:Yeah Karine, I'll have to wait.. though I thought very strange that I cannot order it online and get the physical product at the US... I mean, WHY?? :? It doesn't makes any sense... but anyway, I'll try to ask for my relative to try buy it before May 6, since he will arrive there before the release date..

(and thanks for the offer, Ed ^^! but I'd have also to pay for the shippment, anyway)
He probably won't be able to get before then, even if pre-ordered, since they will ship on that date. The stores should have them then, though.

I'll probably just get the regular album from Amazon, but I'm fascinated at the idea of buying an actual vinyl Record again for $24.13. It would be the perfect excuse to get one of those turntables that can output MP3. The confluence of old and new technology! I could listen to my original Touch vinyl, too. :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/Shine-Sarah-Mclac ... +on+deluxe

Interesting that it says Deluxe. The page doesn't have a track list, so I don't know if it has the extra songs on the vinyl or not.

This one is really cool. Sort of like a portable typewriter, another piece of Retro gear I'm looking for:

http://www.amazon.com/Crosley-CR6019A-B ... 053&sr=1-5

Am I acting like a kid, or what? :geek:
Ed

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:48 am

The vinyl is a great thing, but I'm not ready to buy a turn table just for one album. I prefer good old CDs :)
Karine

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:29 am

More information about Little B:
"Little B came about because Frank Giustra was very generous in making a large donation to my free after school music program in Vancouver by way of an auction item where I was to write a dedicated lullaby for his children. Frank then offered up some lyrics he had been working on about his kids and suggested I write the song to his words - he made my job so easy as the lyrics were so sweet and a perfect sentiment about the innocence of childhood and the depth of love we feel for our children."
Sarah McLachlan
http://fathersempoweringdaughters.com/
Karine