Album Tracklist

Islandflyer
Drifting

Re: Album Tracklist

Post by Islandflyer » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:29 am

Miguel wrote:The album will be released with the 2 extra tracks at Target stores here in the U.S.

The regular version will contain the first 11 tracks
That's good to know, Miguel. I was about to pre-order from Amazon, but they don't have a track list yet, so I'm guessing those tracks won't be included. I'll visit Target (and pay cash, too!).

Thanks. :)
Ed

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:00 am

As a collector, I'll be buying one of each :oops: I already pre-ordered from iTunes and I'm going to purchase both versions of the physical copy in stores
My Jon McLaughlin fansite
Member of the Hacking Team

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:49 am

Miguel, you can buy as much albums as you want ;)

I'm pretty sure my sister will buy it in stores, 2 for both of us.

I want only the deluxe version and depending on the store, there could be a big difference between the deluxe and regular versions.
At Archambault, the regular version is 15,49$ and the deluxe 28,99$ :shock:
http://www.archambault.ca/mclachlansara ... 1735-fr-pr

At HMV, the deluxe version is 25$ (regular 20$):
http://www.hmv.ca/Products/Detail/741215.aspx

My mother has weekly discount at Archambault, but we'll wait to see the prices at Renaud-Bray and Chapters.
For the moment, for the deluxe version, it's better to buy at HMV and for the regular one, Archambault has the best price.

At Amazon.ca, we would have to pay for the shipping. The deluxe version is 17,94$ and we have to add 1,99$ for the shipping (+ 3-6 days of waiting), without knowing if the album will be broken when we get it.
Anyway, if I can avoid buying it from Amazon, I prefer that.
Karine

Islandflyer
Drifting

Post by Islandflyer » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:39 pm

In the US, you get free shipping for an order over $35. So I usually wait until I get enough for that. But there's a Target nearby, so I can just go pick it up :D.

Amazon will AutoRip your music onto their cloud player, and you can download from there, as well. I can rip it myself, anyway. The nice thing about this is that you can listen to it while waiting for the disc to arrive. :)

Miguel, do you collect vinyl as well?
Ed

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:09 am

I don't know if it'll be the same as for Laws of Illusion, but Sarah revealed all the songs before the release, we were able to listen to them online on Facebook. Maybe it'll be the same thing this time.
Karine

Islandflyer
Drifting

Post by Islandflyer » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:06 pm

I should have pre-ordered last week when Amazon's price was $11.99. I looked yesterday and the price had gone up to $14.87. :shock:

I'm sure that's just more profit for them, and not for Sarah. Still no tracklist, though, so it probably won't have the extra tracks. They give you consolation by saying "if the price decreases prior to release, you will pay the lower price". Yeah, right! Good time to listen to "Black" :lol: I'll wait.
Ed

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:12 pm

It's not like the tickets for the concert: there will be enough albums for everyone ;)
Karine

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:37 pm

Karine wrote:At Archambault, the regular version is 15,49$ and the deluxe 28,99$ :shock:
http://www.archambault.ca/mclachlansara ... 1735-fr-pr

At HMV, the deluxe version is 25$ (regular 20$):
http://www.hmv.ca/Products/Detail/741215.aspx

My mother has weekly discount at Archambault, but we'll wait to see the prices at Renaud-Bray and Chapters.
For the moment, for the deluxe version, it's better to buy at HMV and for the regular one, Archambault has the best price.

At Amazon.ca, we would have to pay for the shipping. The deluxe version is 17,94$ and we have to add 1,99$ for the shipping (+ 3-6 days of waiting), without knowing if the album will be broken when we get it.
Anyway, if I can avoid buying it from Amazon, I prefer that.
Ahh! :) Finally the real prices from my favorite stores are online. I suppose that the prices I put above were only the anticipated ones.
Both Archambault and Renaud-Bray offer the deluxe version for 15,99$. Yeah! :D
I checked Amazon.ca and the deluxe is now 15,99$ too (which is less than the preorder price offered a few days ago).
Karine

CarolCiola
Fallen

Post by CarolCiola » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:19 pm

Today was a post at SM's Facebook, that you can pre-order the Deluxe version and get the physical product at Target store:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

As I have a relative that will travel to the USA on May, I sent a question to Target, asking if I can do a pre-order the CD today from Brazil and then my relative could get the physical product at some Target store, but they answered me that "Purchases made online can only be shipped to the United States, Puerto Rico or to APO/FPO addresses."

So I'll get the Shine On version after May 6, since I don't have a credit card to buy it from Amazon or another store ;)

Islandflyer
Drifting

Post by Islandflyer » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:07 am

CarolCiola wrote:Today was a post at SM's Facebook, that you can pre-order the Deluxe version and get the physical product at Target store:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

As I have a relative that will travel to the USA on May, I sent a question to Target, asking if I can do a pre-order the CD today from Brazil and then my relative could get the physical product at some Target store, but they answered me that "Purchases made online can only be shipped to the United States, Puerto Rico or to APO/FPO addresses."

So I'll get the Shine On version after May 6, since I don't have a credit card to buy it from Amazon or another store ;)
That's interesting, Karine. Amazon.com only lists the Audio CD (11 tracks) for $11.88 (went down again, hmmm), and the MP3-only for $9.49. Curiously, only the MP3 page lists the tracks. No mention of the bonus ones. I see Sarah's page says Target is the source for the Deluxe one; maybe exclusive in the U.S. for that. I'm not sure I want to trust Target with my credit card yet, though. :lol: Otherwise I could order it for you, Carol, and send it to you. It would just add even more time, though. Guess you'll have to wait! At least with Amazon you can hear the album as soon as you purchase it with the Cloud service. :)
Ed