20th Anniversary of Solace

Islandflyer
Drifting

Re: 20th Anniversary of Solace

Post by Islandflyer » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:03 am

Karine wrote:A fun fact I read a few months ago. Did you know that Kharen Hill and Tony Pantages (the director of the music video for Hold On) are the two people at the back of Solace?
There: http://www.solaced.info/album/CD%20Cove ... ceback.jpg
I had wondered about that, Karine, since it didn't look like Sarah! :lol: You think they got paid extra for that shot? ;)

Where do you find these little tidbits, anyway? Keep them coming! :D I guess we're up to about the 23rd anniversary now, aren't we? It's still one of my favorite albums.
Ed

Karine
A change is coming

Re: 20th Anniversary of Solace

Post by Karine » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:57 pm

Islandflyer wrote:I had wondered about that, Karine, since it didn't look like Sarah! :lol: You think they got paid extra for that shot? ;)

Where do you find these little tidbits, anyway? Keep them coming! :D I guess we're up to about the 23rd anniversary now, aren't we? It's still one of my favorite albums.
Well, I'm a spy and sometimes, I check Internet to see if I can find new information. :ugeek:
Some people put pictures and things online and they don't make sure that their posts are private. I just read them :mrgreen:
However, when it comes to personal stuff (like pics of SM at a party), I don't repost it here because I believe Ellen doesn't want any trouble. When I find something that is related to Sarah's career, I share it. :)
Karine