Album Samples

Miguel

Album Samples

Post by Miguel » Sun May 23, 2010 2:28 am

Amazon.com has uploaded samples of the new album. I had to create a new thread because maybe some people don't want to hear them. So if you're one of those that are going to wait until the album comes out, look away! :P

http://www.amazon.com/Laws-Of-Illusion- ... 363&sr=8-9
My Jon McLaughlin fansite
Member of the Hacking Team

biancadantas
Lost

Re: Album Samples

Post by biancadantas » Sun May 23, 2010 2:40 am

When Miguel told me it was available, I couldn't even think if I wanted to hear it before the official release or not....lol....the next thing I noticed was that I was listening to the tracks. :D
:lol:
'Cause I can't be the one you wanted me to be....'
Signature by Ellen

Blackangel12868
Building A Mystery

Post by Blackangel12868 » Sun May 23, 2010 2:43 am

Some of them sound kind of the same, but i won't make any final judgments until i can actually here the entire song lol. Bring on the Wonder gave me chills and Forgiveness seems like it will be a really good one.

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Sun May 23, 2010 2:50 am

I cannot wait to hear "Illusions of Bliss" and "Heartbreak". The tracks stood out so much for me, they're freaking beautiful!!! Especially IoB.

Lauren, I kind of agree, "Changes" and "Awakenings" did sound a bit similar, but I'm sure we'll be able to tell them apart once we hear the album over and over :D "Changes" reminded me of a more upbeat "Drifting"

OMG, these 3 weeks better fly by

Blackangel12868
Building A Mystery

Post by Blackangel12868 » Sun May 23, 2010 2:55 am

They better!! This is so sad, I've been listening to the samples over and over and over hahahaha. Bring on the Wonder is my favorite so far. I can't wait for the sheet music to come out so i can play it! hurry up June 15!!

biancadantas
Lost

Post by biancadantas » Sun May 23, 2010 2:56 am

Out Of Tune sounds so good, it's probably gooing to be among my favorites. Illusion Of Bliss is also really good.
Last edited by biancadantas on Sun May 23, 2010 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Signature by Ellen

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Sun May 23, 2010 2:58 am

"Bring On the Wonder" seems to be a Susan Enan cover, but I have no actual info on the song. The track I downloaded off iTunes (from the Bones soundtrack) doesn't say who the composers are. And I think Susan's song has not been actually released officially. Maybe they co-wrote it. We'll find out soon I guess

biancadantas
Lost

Post by biancadantas » Sun May 23, 2010 3:01 am

Blackangel12868 wrote:They better!! This is so sad, I've been listening to the samples over and over and over hahahaha. Bring on the Wonder is my favorite so far. I can't wait for the sheet music to come out so i can play it! hurry up June 15!!
I can't stop listening to the samples too...:lol: And I also want the sheet music to play along.
Signature by Ellen

Kaleysuncle
Drifting

Post by Kaleysuncle » Sun May 23, 2010 3:56 am

biancadantas wrote:When Miguel told me it was available, I couldn't even think if I wanted to hear it before the official release or not....lol....the next thing I noticed was that I was listening to the tracks. :D
:lol:
I did the same thing.

I already adore Love Come. This is going to be one amazing album.

In a timeless search for a love that might work... - Stevie Nicks

Loveday

Post by Loveday » Sun May 23, 2010 4:21 am

Miguel wrote:"Bring On the Wonder" seems to be a Susan Enan cover, but I have no actual info on the song. The track I downloaded off iTunes (from the Bones soundtrack) doesn't say who the composers are. And I think Susan's song has not been actually released officially. Maybe they co-wrote it. We'll find out soon I guess
It is actually a cover. "Bring on the Wonder" was released in Susan Enan's album "Plainsong" last year, and so far as Ican recall, all the songs in that album is written by Enan...