List of the songs (+ bonus tracks)

Jessel
Fumbling

Re: List of the songs (+ bonus tracks)

Post by Jessel » Sat May 15, 2010 5:45 am

chadwick wrote:jessel, the DVD could be "in-studio" acoustic performances... kinda like what tori did for "midwinter graces" if you followed her promo tour back in december. i'm hoping for "in-studio performances" since the sound will be more clean and crisp... i don't particularly want to hear a rowdy audience.
Yeah I think you're right, they're more likely in-studio acoustic performances. :)
biancadantas wrote:... I think that UWM2 and DGUON really need to be in this album because they were only available on Closer, and as it was said before many people may not have bought it.
I'm one of those fans who didn't buy Closer! :lol:
One little leaf adrift in the breeze, refuses to fall from the sky
Blown by the wind it clings to the tree, unwilling to wither and die...

Crazylitstudent
Drifting

Post by Crazylitstudent » Sat May 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Quincy wrote: I've ordered my copy from HMV at £12 and I've ordered the deluxe version, My concern at buying from the USA is the DVD probably won't play on my DVD player. I had that trouble before when I bought the Legacy version of FTE, the DVD was the wrong region and it took 3 attempts and something like 4 months to get it sorted. Thanks for the tip anyway!!
Thats strange I have the Canadian versions of Afterglow Live and FTE Live and they both work fine on a Region 2 player as they are Region 0 (Works on any DVD player) so I would have thought that the Legacy version of FTE would be the same as its sold in UK shops (Seen it in several branches of HMV). Of course I have a back up plan in the shape of a multi-region DVD player if the deluxe version is like that as I have pre-ordered from Amazon today.

Eipeadesse

Post by Eipeadesse » Mon May 17, 2010 10:19 am

10 new songs!! And the Piano version of Love Come (13th song).This is all so exciting!I can barely wait!
I just pre-ordered the deluxe version at Amazon.com because it is (currently) unavailable for pre-order in The Netherlands (and the regular version is more expensive!). Hopefully it arrives before I go on holiday, otherwise I have to wait even longer.... :D
`Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get`

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Mon May 17, 2010 7:29 pm

Eileen, I'm surprised you didn't pre-order from a Dutch site. You guys are getting the album on June 11th :D

I found this info from an ebay listing, these are the lengths of the songs. I guess it's safe to say UWM2 and DGUOU will be the Closer versions :( The acoustic versions appear to be 30-40 seconds longer than their album counterparts, and Love Come acoustic will be 2 minutes longer

1 Awakenings 04:08
2 Illusions of Bliss 03:53
3 Loving You Is Easy 03:04
4 Changes 03:45
5 Forgiveness 03:50
6 Rivers Of Love 03:55
7 Love Come 03:34
8 Out Of Tune 03:52
9 Heartbreak 04:07
10 Don't Give Up On Us 03:38
11 U Want Me 2 04:07
12 Bring On The Wonder 02:55
13 Love Come (Piano Version) 04:02

DVD
1 Intro 00:47
2 Loving You Is Easy 03:45
3 Forgiveness 04:40
4 Rivers Of Love 04:45
5 Love Come 05:31
6 Illusions of Bliss 04:24
My Jon McLaughlin fansite
Member of the Hacking Team

chadwick
Touched

Post by chadwick » Mon May 17, 2010 9:39 pm

i had a feeling those two might be a re-hash from the "closer" sessions but it could be a new mix... same vocals, different instrumentation... so there's still some hope. it would be cool to hear some clips! :D
fumbling...

Jessel
Fumbling

Post by Jessel » Tue May 18, 2010 5:53 am

chadwick wrote:i had a feeling those two might be a re-hash from the "closer" sessions but it could be a new mix... same vocals, different instrumentation... so there's still some hope. it would be cool to hear some clips! :D
I hope you're right because if that is not the case, then I'd feel a bit sorry for all those who bought the GH compilation...

I'll probably buy the Deluxe edition by the end of June. Like Quincy, I want to hear some feedbacks first. I'm also annoyed at these multiple editions. This is why I hate recording companies so much. :twisted:
One little leaf adrift in the breeze, refuses to fall from the sky
Blown by the wind it clings to the tree, unwilling to wither and die...

Eipeadesse

Post by Eipeadesse » Tue May 18, 2010 8:23 am

Miguel wrote:Eileen, I'm surprised you didn't pre-order from a Dutch site. You guys are getting the album on June 11th :D
Hey Miguel! I wanted to pre-order from a Dutch site, because, yes we do get the album a few days ahead of you guys :D . However, this is the regular 12 track album; the Deluxe album is unavailable :( And this regular album is a lot more expensive than the Deluxe CD/DVD album available from Amazon.com! And as I am on holiday when it releases, it doesn't matter that it will arrive a little later ;)

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Tue May 18, 2010 8:19 pm

Yeah, it is a lot less expensive over here. If you don't mind waiting a bit longer, then you're a soldier! lol :)
My Jon McLaughlin fansite
Member of the Hacking Team

Eipeadesse

Post by Eipeadesse » Wed May 19, 2010 8:10 am

Miguel wrote:Yeah, it is a lot less expensive over here. If you don't mind waiting a bit longer, then you're a soldier! lol :)
:D :D :D :D :D

Danyy
Full Of Grace

Post by Danyy » Wed May 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Like a lot of people, I'm also a bit disappointed about U Want Me 2 and Don't Give Up On Us being in the new album (specially now that I know it's probably going to be the same versions that are on Closer)...but I'm way too excited about all the new songs to stay upset for too long :P
Illusions Of Bliss is the title that has really caught my attention, it's beautiful!!! I really hope that the song is just as amazing.
Bring On The Wonder also caught my attention, not only because it's a beautiful title, but because, like some of you, I'm also wondering if it's going to be an original or a cover of the Susan Enan song.
Carla

Signature and avatar by Ellen