List of the songs (+ bonus tracks)

Quincy
Fallen

Re: List of the songs (+ bonus tracks)

Post by Quincy » Fri May 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Crazylitstudent wrote:
Quincy wrote: I've ordered my copy from HMV at £12 and I've ordered the deluxe version, My concern at buying from the USA is the DVD probably won't play on my DVD player. I had that trouble before when I bought the Legacy version of FTE, the DVD was the wrong region and it took 3 attempts and something like 4 months to get it sorted. Thanks for the tip anyway!!
Thats strange I have the Canadian versions of Afterglow Live and FTE Live and they both work fine on a Region 2 player as they are Region 0 (Works on any DVD player) so I would have thought that the Legacy version of FTE would be the same as its sold in UK shops (Seen it in several branches of HMV). Of course I have a back up plan in the shape of a multi-region DVD player if the deluxe version is like that as I have pre-ordered from Amazon today.
I'm now of the opinion that it's my Sony player that's just as cantankerous as I am, so yes I think your right. It still wouldn't play though and I'm not splashing out more money on hardware

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Sat May 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Quincy, I think all versions of Legacy FTE are Region 0. Maybe I'm wrong. Regardless of the brand of your DVD player, it should play if it is. Did you check if it is R0?
My Jon McLaughlin fansite
Member of the Hacking Team

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:28 pm

From Susan Enan website:
Sarah McLachlan covers Bring On The Wonder
Sarah McLachlan has recorded a version of 'Bring On The Wonder' for her new album Laws Of Illusion. The album is due for release on the 15th June and to celebrate the event I've made the very first recorded version of 'Bring On The Wonder' (the original acoustic version from 2005), available to download from iTunes, Amazon mp3, eMusic etc.
You can also listen to the whole song if you scroll down to the last track on the player at http://www.myspace.com/susanenan
30 May 2010
I found two different versions of Bring On The Wonder with Sarah McLachlan: a long version (3:17, from Nettwerk "Reel to Reel" or Bones Soundtrack) and a short one (3:05, listen to it on Enan's myspace page). The arrangements are different: does anyone have the second version, the short one?

Edit: it's okay, I understand, it's the album version... :)
Karine

TheSquirrel
Full Of Grace

Post by TheSquirrel » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:52 am

Miguel wrote:
I'm surprised and not surprised that they decided to add U Want Me 2 and DGUOU. Thanks a lot Squirrely. Maybe if you hadn't mention about the possibilities of Sarah adding them to the new album, this wouldn't have happened! =P
Heheheh. You must know that despite my anarchic ramblings I have the heart and soul of a dull boring conservative management consultant. Personally I'm not the least surprised they are on there. But it is the only thing I predicted right. You did get everything else right. I'm also quite pleased because I dont have the tracks.
I'm an opinionated old tosser and proud of it.