Loving you is easy OFFICIAL SINGLE - hear it

Miguel

Re: Loving you is easy OFFICIAL SINGLE - hear it

Post by Miguel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:25 pm

TheSquirrel wrote:
So you hate the new song too. :twisted:
I don't hate/dislike it. It's only the first new song we've heard and I'm positively sure the other new ones might be better than this one. I am thrilled to be listening to new material and I'd rather get something than nothing.
My Jon McLaughlin fansite
Member of the Hacking Team

chadwick
Touched

Post by chadwick » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:02 pm

not bad, not great. i've listened to it twice but i'm not listening to it over and over again like i've done with other first singles from sarah or other artists i admire. it will probably be a grower but it is a happy song and i like the repeating piano chords at the start of the song.
fumbling...

lost_in_space82

Post by lost_in_space82 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:01 pm

Miguel wrote:Canadians can now buy the song on iTunes (saw the post on Twitter), though the release date says April 27th. Did anyone buy it already?

http://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/loving ... mpt=uo%3D6
I just bought it. :)

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:25 pm

^ Lucky :D Is it the same version that's up on Youtube? Americans have to wait until next tuesday to buy it.

I remember how they released different mixes of UWM2 on iTunes back when it was first released, wonder if it will happen again.

lost_in_space82

Post by lost_in_space82 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:53 pm

Miguel wrote:^ Lucky :D Is it the same version that's up on Youtube? Americans have to wait until next tuesday to buy it.

I remember how they released different mixes of UWM2 on iTunes back when it was first released, wonder if it will happen again.
I am pretty sure it is the same version that is on YouTube.

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Sat May 01, 2010 1:15 am

Cool, just bought the download from her site. They released it 4 days early. Americans and Canadians can buy it here:

http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/sarah-m ... es/5469189

Danyy
Full Of Grace

Post by Danyy » Sat May 01, 2010 10:34 am

I reckon the song is different from anything Sarah as done before, but I like it. I think it's that kind of song that makes you feel really happy inside, it gives you a warmth and a silly smile...or maybe that's just me :?
I read someone on YouTube saying that the song as a "Beatle esque" feeling to it and I agree with that.

Anyway, I'm really anxious for the album realease, can't wait to listen to it :D
Carla

Signature and avatar by Ellen

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Wed May 05, 2010 6:11 pm

Loving You Is Easy was released on iTunes yesterday and it's the #1 most added song to the Triple A radio format this week. Hope it does really well

http://www.antimusic.com/news/10/may/05 ... lbum.shtml
The album's first single "Loving You is Easy," is #1 most added song at the AAA radio format, and is available for sale today May 4th at iTunes and all digital providers.

biancadantas
Lost

Post by biancadantas » Wed May 05, 2010 9:16 pm

Miguel wrote:Loving You Is Easy was released on iTunes yesterday and it's the #1 most added song to the Triple A radio format this week. Hope it does really well

http://www.antimusic.com/news/10/may/05 ... lbum.shtml
The album's first single "Loving You is Easy," is #1 most added song at the AAA radio format, and is available for sale today May 4th at iTunes and all digital providers.
That makes me happy! I also wish it will be very successful. I haven't written anything here before because I was sick, but I really liked the song, although it's too happy (lol) and I'm very fan of darker songs. Like some of you said before, it's a song that puts a smile on my face and makes me feel in love, and it's really catchy :D
'Cause I can't be the one you wanted me to be....'
Signature by Ellen

Quincy
Fallen

Post by Quincy » Fri May 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Well, I think it was a given that this would be the first single. so, what my thoughts....It's different. I still can't get to grips with the opening few bars, she still sounds like she's hitting the keyboard, rather than stroking, caressing and cajoling the piano to bend it to her will. it's better produced than I thought it would be, but I need to give it a few more listening to before putting my neck on the block. (And you all know that I can be circumspect when I want to be!!)