Words of Wisdom through Poetry

Share here all your creative work
WolfmanJack

Words of Wisdom through Poetry

Post by WolfmanJack » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:46 pm

It is a much kinder day when smiles come unexpectedly. A brighter outlook is seen through eyes that are clear and dry. We owe it to ourselves to complete our cycle of innerspection. Is it not the way of the world. Can we save anything or think we owe something. Wisdom has two faces. One that sees ahead and does not alter and one that saw what was, and makes amends.

WolfmanJack

Re: Words of Wisdom through Poetry

Post by WolfmanJack » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:22 am

From this room I sit and look, I see all that is around me. Yet all that I see is only a Mirror of things gone bye. What is it that makes us wait for the final conclusion. :?

WolfmanJack

Post by WolfmanJack » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:53 pm

We wake up with a heart of gold and a bright fresh mind to take on the day's events. We seek to plenty ourselves with good accomplishments of what might be. Waves and waves of decisions and mind-bending tasks lead to our downfall. We go home with defeat and a heavy heart. What has happened to our day. However, is there not a tomorrow again.

WolfmanJack

Post by WolfmanJack » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:00 pm

Daybreak, the start of a new day. All our hopes and expectations are of a solid mind. We linger through each hour and the values of uncertainty take hold. How is it, there is no garantee of a positive moment. Time passes and we only watch and wait for the day's end. So what is it we do in that we call a day!

Empirejim
Drifting

Post by Empirejim » Tue May 11, 2010 2:28 am

Pain is not knowing what will come next. Glory is the moment of our personal victory. Gain is our profit of our daily deeds. Love, is how we feel for something good or someone special. That is how I feel for Sarah.