Freya Riding

Talk about all the other musicians
Quincy
Fallen

Freya Riding

Post by Quincy » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:15 pm

Hi,

Went to see a relatively new singer/songwriter called Freya Riding in concert last week.
She’s very good and I would suggest giving her a listen. Her stage presence needs a little more work, but apart from that she’s good. Don’t know if she’s going touring outside of the UK, but if she does and she’s in your area, go along. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

Q

CarolCiola
Fallen

Re: Freya Riding

Post by CarolCiola » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:37 pm

Hi Quincy,

Thanks for the tip, I listened only one song till now, but will definately look for more from her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RT3uFugS0k

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:38 pm

I don't have time to listen to music!! :?
With the baby arriving soon (two months left!), pre-brith classes, preparation, work days... I don't think about music :(

And after the baby is there, it'll be "Baby Shark" in the house :P
Karine

Quincy
Fallen

Post by Quincy » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:39 pm

Karine wrote:I don't have time to listen to music!! :?
With the baby arriving soon (two months left!), pre-brith classes, preparation, work days... I don't think about music :(

And after the baby is there, it'll be "Baby Shark" in the house :P
Whoa Karine...... Did I really miss that announcement?

Fantastic. I hope that everything is well with you and junior? It’s hard being a parent but the pride in bringing a new life into this world overshadows all of that. Moulding and inspiring that new life takes courage and conviction. Don’t be detracted by others in defining what you want for junior. Take advice from any source you can, disseminate the good from the bad and use that as the template for your child. And, remember to take time out for you and your partner. THAT’S important. Junior’s not the be all and end all of your lives, he/she’s an extension.
I’m/we’re proud of what we have instilled into our son and how he’s now shaping our granddaughters future. I’m sure that you’ll have that same pride in years to come.
Oh yes, take any chances you have to have a quick nap. You’ll need it.

Quincy

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:42 pm

Quincy wrote:Whoa Karine...... Did I really miss that announcement?

Fantastic. I hope that everything is well with you and junior? It’s hard being a parent but the pride in bringing a new life into this world overshadows all of that. Moulding and inspiring that new life takes courage and conviction. Don’t be detracted by others in defining what you want for junior. Take advice from any source you can, disseminate the good from the bad and use that as the template for your child. And, remember to take time out for you and your partner. THAT’S important. Junior’s not the be all and end all of your lives, he/she’s an extension.
I’m/we’re proud of what we have instilled into our son and how he’s now shaping our granddaughters future. I’m sure that you’ll have that same pride in years to come.
Oh yes, take any chances you have to have a quick nap. You’ll need it.

Quincy
I can't remember if I announced it on the forum actually, ahah! :D
Baby is due for the very end of January/beginning of February, so I have about 6 weeks left.
The pregnancy is going well, baby seems healthy, and he's very active (kicking and pushing). We're supposed to have a boy :)
Being heavily pregnant during the cold Canadian winter isn't great: walking in the snow and having to wear multiple layouts of clothes are making it harder for me. At least, when the baby is there, it will force me to take some rest inside. I'm definitely not going to take him out if it's -20 Celsius. When spring arrives, I'll probably feel better, baby will be a little older and we can enjoy nice walks outside.
Karine