Bastille

Talk about all the other musicians
livia

Bastille

Post by livia » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:43 am

Hey guys, We all love Sarah, but someone here had already heard/like british Bastille band? I´m really loving these guys, and their music is so original, raw, true, different and the lyrics are so amazing! The vocalist, songwriter Dan is/ was quite shy thus, he wrote the lyrics from debut album Blad Blood alone in his bedroom many years ago and no one of his cloest friend know about it and his passion about music so far.... and in his first show he almost freak out ( he felt uncomfortable to be the center of attention)... lol apart from his dancing, funny, but nice! I liked too that he beat the drumstick in the songs! :shock:
his voice is so good, pure, calm for a man and I liket it at fisrt signI the 1 song that I heard was pompeii and i liked it very much so then, I search for the others...
I,m impressed how the band grow up, starting with signing in a room, under the bridges ( yeah) up to now, every show sold out...

I really love all songs from the album like pompeii, blad blood, Overjoyed ( slow ballad, so captivating), Laura Palmer, wight of living part 2, things we lost to the fire...
the acoustic versions of the songs are amazing, with al lthe claps, show the true talent of that band! They can really sings/play and no need much more... :D
Oh I wish i can go to a Sarah & Bastille concert... :D :D;

Karine
A change is coming

Re: Bastille

Post by Karine » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:32 am

I know Bastille, my sister talked about them when she was working in England, but I didn't have the time to listen to their songs (other than Pompeii). The end of the video... he's an alien! :o :D
Karine

livia

Re: Bastille

Post by livia » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:31 pm

Karine wrote:I know Bastille, my sister talked about them when she was working in England, but I didn't have the time to listen to their songs (other than Pompeii). The end of the video... he's an alien! :o :D
yeah He is lol I think it was about the allusion of all the dead in the volcano at Pompeii.... I see all the band videos and its pretty confuse for me to understand and makes to like it more lol

I don´t have time either lol since I have to finish my PhD in Microbiology until september, have yet to write my thesis, but yesterday I freaked out literally with my assay problems.... ( not sciene itself but whit people that don´t help much, don´t do anything ...) and need to go back to who/ what I really love, music is my therapy and talk about Sarah and now Bastille makes me happy, and then, I did back to this forum :)