Sarahs Band

Talk about all the other musicians
WolfmanJack

Sarahs Band

Post by WolfmanJack » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:06 pm

So where did these guys come from. Who has been there the longest. Does anyone know if Brian Minado is from Vancouver. Does she still have her band together. I am not talking about Ash Sood though. It is pretty well over with him.

Jessel
Fumbling

Re: Sarahs Band

Post by Jessel » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:45 am

I once read somewhere that 3 of Sarah's band members are touring with Delerium (this was in mid-late 2008). Ash Sood, Sean Ashby, & Brian Minato are playing drums, guitar, and bass respectively for the band. No idea what are they doing right now though...
One little leaf adrift in the breeze, refuses to fall from the sky
Blown by the wind it clings to the tree, unwilling to wither and die...

jessiemonkey
Fumbling

Post by jessiemonkey » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:56 am

i wonder if she'll have any of the same people touring with her for lilith or her own tour. :?:

Jessel
Fumbling

Post by Jessel » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:08 am

jessiemonkey wrote:i wonder if she'll have any of the same people touring with her for lilith or her own tour. :?:
Maybe. I think Luke Doucet and his wife (can't remember her name but she recently sang bv's in one of Sarah's live TV appearances) are more likely to be in her band. I do hope she'd consider re-hiring Camille Henderson though. I kinda miss that lady and I think their voices blend perfectly together.

jessiemonkey
Fumbling

Post by jessiemonkey » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:15 am

Jessel wrote:
jessiemonkey wrote:i wonder if she'll have any of the same people touring with her for lilith or her own tour. :?:
Maybe. I think Luke Doucet and his wife (can't remember her name but she recently sang bv's in one of Sarah's live TV appearances) are more likely to be in her band. I do hope she'd consider re-hiring Camille Henderson though. I kinda miss that lady and I think their voices blend perfectly together.

thats the guy i was lookin for! luke! i couldnt remember his last name! hes cute :) but my bubble is bursted now that you said his wife.. welp, even if she doesnt have all the same people hoepfully she will get a nice group of people to work with ;)

Kaleysuncle
Drifting

Post by Kaleysuncle » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:04 am

Jessel wrote:
I can definitely see Luke and Melissa McClelland coming back for the solo tour. Melissa's supposed to be an act at Lilith so I don't see how she'd be able to do back up and perform herself on a seperate stage. Melissa's my favorite back up singer. She's great. ;)

Dave Kershaw suprisingly came back for the Afterglow tour so you never know who else might come back?

In a timeless search for a love that might work... - Stevie Nicks

Jessel
Fumbling

Post by Jessel » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:08 am

jessiemonkey wrote:thats the guy i was lookin for! luke! i couldnt remember his last name! hes cute :) but my bubble is bursted now that you said his wife..
LMAO!

Quincy
Fallen

Post by Quincy » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:57 pm

i wonder if she'll have any of the same people touring with her for lilith or her own tour.
Are Delerium touring now?? if not then yes I could see some of them coming along

I do hope she'd consider re-hiring Camille Henderson though. I kinda miss that lady and I think their voices blend perfectly together.
I liked Camile's contribution as well...and she's quite nice too!!

I can definitely see Luke and Melissa McClelland coming back for the solo tour. Melissa's supposed to be an act at Lilith so I don't see how she'd be able to do back up and perform herself on a seperate stage.
That's my thought too

Question: Was it Luke or Dave Kershaw that Sarah had a "thing" with some years ago??

WolfmanJack

Post by WolfmanJack » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:21 pm

That would be Dave. And also a little time with Pierre Marchand. I believe when she was recording up in Morin Heights, Quebec.

jessiemonkey
Fumbling

Post by jessiemonkey » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:31 am

yes it was dave :)