Sarah Slean

Talk about all the other musicians
Karine
A change is coming

Re: Sarah Slean

Post by Karine » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:27 am

Crazylitstudent wrote:I'm seriously thinking about buying "Land & Sea" when I have the money as I've also been hearing "Everybody's On TV" quite a bit and that song is also awesome! :D The only problem is I also want to buy Kathleen Edward's new album... dam you Canada for having so many awesome artists! :lol:
Did you listen to the album online? I could help you while you're waiting to have enough money... I don't know if it work in the UK, but in France, there's Deezer.
Karine

Crazylitstudent
Drifting

Post by Crazylitstudent » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:34 am

Thanks for the idea Karine! :D We have spotify in the UK, just downloaded it and it has "Land & Sea" on!! :D

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:42 am

Crazylitstudent wrote:Thanks for the idea Karine! :D We have spotify in the UK, just downloaded it and it has "Land & Sea" on!! :D
That's great! I'm sure you will enjoy the album!
My favorite songs are - from Land: "Life", "Set It Free", "Amen" and "New Pair of Eyes"; - from Sea: "The One True Love" and "My Eyes & Your Eyes".
Karine

Crazylitstudent
Drifting

Post by Crazylitstudent » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:03 am

Haven't had time to listen to all the album yet but so far its awesome! :D I should really look into listening to her back catalog as I only had really listened to a couple of songs before now.