Eric Clapton

Talk about all the other musicians
RiverOfLove
Fallen

Eric Clapton

Post by RiverOfLove » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:23 pm

I am such a huge fan of this rock and blues legend! I've got his entire discography on my ipod, and that's just the solo albums...he's done so much more.

I still have to check out his work with Cream, but I've loved everything I've heard by him.

Ocean Boulevard and There's One In Every Crowd are my favorite albums from him. :)

Times seen Sarah Live:
November 10th, 2010, Taft Theater, Cincinnati OH
July 11th, 2014, PNC Pavillion, Cincinnati OH

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Quincy
Fallen

Re: Eric Clapton

Post by Quincy » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Me and my much better half, (Yes, She's still with me...More out of pity...but I'm not going to argue with that) went to see EC in Leeds and as a musician he is absolutely fantastic, very professional, slick and a pleasure to listen to. As regards to his contempt for his audience/fans, who paid out a lot of money to see him....He's a Wa***er!
He didn't say a word to anybody out side of the stage. He came on played, waved,walked off,came back on,played again and then walked off.
If he doesn't want to play live then he should stay at home.

Sorry River, but he is a fully fledge t**t :twisted:

RiverOfLove
Fallen

Re: Eric Clapton

Post by RiverOfLove » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:22 am

Lots of musicians are. Not every musician is like Sarah, some have bad personalities but are geniuses.

I like Radiohead quite a lot, but Thom Yorke is a total tool. All his fans know this. I think even Thom knows this. That doesn't make the classic Radiohead albums, made from 1995-now, any less magical.

Clapton has done so much in music, since his first band, Cream. I think he can act however he wants.

Times seen Sarah Live:
November 10th, 2010, Taft Theater, Cincinnati OH
July 11th, 2014, PNC Pavillion, Cincinnati OH

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." - Robert Louis Stevenson