So, What's happened to.....

For all the random things in life
Quincy
Fallen

So, What's happened to.....

Post by Quincy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:19 pm

Hi Everybody,

The last couple of years have been pretty shitty for several reasons, but one good thing did come out of it. I had a friend who had emigrated to the US and then Canada, but for various reasons we lost touch. However, whilst I was in hospital for one of my many visits I finished up talking with the sister-in-law of John, my friend, and as a result we met for the first time in 6 years back in January. One of the conversations we had was about his son, who had a "sporting" related injury and he'd finished up taking him for private treatment back in Vancouver. Who undertook this remedial treatment, non other than SMcL former drummer, Sherri Leigh. The coincidence didn't stop there, because a few weeks later John finished up in conversation with Uberbelly. Both parties seem to be enjoying themselves, Jeff with Sol2, and Sherri with her practice. He did say that his younger daughter was going to take singing lessons later this year and he mentioned Camille Henderson as a possible coach.
There is life after SMcL after all.

Nothing particularly interesting about this I know but I thought I'd pass it on.

Q

Karine
A change is coming

Re: So, What's happened to.....

Post by Karine » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:03 am

Quincy wrote:Hi Everybody,

The last couple of years have been pretty shitty for several reasons, but one good thing did come out of it. I had a friend who had emigrated to the US and then Canada, but for various reasons we lost touch. However, whilst I was in hospital for one of my many visits I finished up talking with the sister-in-law of John, my friend, and as a result we met for the first time in 6 years back in January. One of the conversations we had was about his son, who had a "sporting" related injury and he'd finished up taking him for private treatment back in Vancouver. Who undertook this remedial treatment, non other than SMcL former drummer, Sherri Leigh. The coincidence didn't stop there, because a few weeks later John finished up in conversation with Uberbelly. Both parties seem to be enjoying themselves, Jeff with Sol2, and Sherri with her practice. He did say that his younger daughter was going to take singing lessons later this year and he mentioned Camille Henderson as a possible coach.
There is life after SMcL after all.

Nothing particularly interesting about this I know but I thought I'd pass it on.

Q
That's a fun story! I already knew that Camille Henderson is a vocal teacher, but it's great to hear about the other members of the old SM band.
Karine