So I'm In Canada Eh?

For all the random things in life
Crazylitstudent
Drifting

So I'm In Canada Eh?

Post by Crazylitstudent » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:03 am

Hello Everyone!

I'm sat in a hotel room in Halifax, Nova Scotia, which is of course the birth place of Sarah! I've been in Canada since last Thursday and I LOVE it here!! I started off in Tortonto and visited Niagara Falls which was amazing!! The next day we moved on to Ottowa, stoping at Kingston (Beautiful Town!) and a village named Ivy lea so we could have a short cruse on the Saint Lawrance River. Ottowa is awesome, if I could move to Canada I would want to live there!! We then visted Qubec City which was beautiful but we did so much there I couldn't fit it all in here! lol Then it was off to Montreal where we mostly stuck to the malls as it was raining, but Karine you do come from an awesome city! :-D I've spent the past day on the train inbetween Montreal and Halifax, but it was a perfect way to experience the beauty of this wounderful country! If it wasn't for University I wouldn't want to go back home!! ;-)

Oh yes I did see the posters for the upcoming Sarah concert in Ottowa! I took a photo of the really big one and will be sure to post it when I'm back in the UK on Monday (I leave Canada late night Sunday). It did have to be the Saturday AFTER i go home didn't it? Oh well I think we might be going to see if we can go and see the Halifax Mooseheads hockey team play tomorrow, it would be cool to see a hockey game in Canada!

Will post photos later,
Ben

Karine
A change is coming

Re: So I'm In Canada Eh?

Post by Karine » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:46 am

Hi Ben! You seem to really enjoy your trip, that's great!! :D I'm glad the weather was good and it's true that Montreal is a nice city, I miss it.
It's too bad that the show is on the 24th!
Karine

RiverOfLove
Fallen

Post by RiverOfLove » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:47 pm

I've always wanted to go to Canada. It looks like a great place.

Times seen Sarah Live:
November 10th, 2010, Taft Theater, Cincinnati OH
July 11th, 2014, PNC Pavillion, Cincinnati OH

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Empirejim
Drifting

Post by Empirejim » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:57 pm

It is a great place. Home of Sarah. :D

Crazylitstudent
Drifting

Post by Crazylitstudent » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:49 pm

I wish I could have stayed in Halifax, its such an awesome city! :D