If you had a Million

For all the random things in life
WolfmanJack

If you had a Million

Post by WolfmanJack » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:35 pm

If you had a million dollars right now, what would you do with it. Well, it goes without saying that I would share some with family members. I would take a good vacation to a nice place like the Canary Islands and yes, probably donate to Sarah's Outreach program. Your thinking that I'm just saying that but I know in my heart, I would do just that.

Jessel
Fumbling

Re: If you had a Million

Post by Jessel » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:51 am

I'd tour Europe (by train as much as possible). Especially places like the Yorkshire moors, Edinburgh as well as the highlands, Athens, Venice, Vatican City, Monte Carlo, Vienna, Budapest, Bucharest, and parts of western Turkey. Yeah, a bit selfish I know but that's what I want to do with a million bucks. :P
One little leaf adrift in the breeze, refuses to fall from the sky
Blown by the wind it clings to the tree, unwilling to wither and die...

Quincy
Fallen

Post by Quincy » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:47 pm

Jessel wrote:I'd tour Europe (by train as much as possible). Especially places like the Yorkshire moors..
Ah, but which one? You have the North Yorkshire moors and you have the Yorkshire Dales. Both beautiful but both different. And both are less than 1 hours drive from my home city of Leeds!!

biancadantas
Lost

Post by biancadantas » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:27 am

I'd take a time from my job (that is not my dream's job) and travel a lot, North America, Europe, China and invest some money on my music studies. Besides that I'd donate some to charity institutions, specially to help animals, and to Sarah Foundation too.
'Cause I can't be the one you wanted me to be....'
Signature by Ellen

Jessel
Fumbling

Post by Jessel » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:40 am

Quincy wrote:
Jessel wrote:I'd tour Europe (by train as much as possible). Especially places like the Yorkshire moors..
Ah, but which one? You have the North Yorkshire moors and you have the Yorkshire Dales. Both beautiful but both different. And both are less than 1 hours drive from my home city of Leeds!!
The North Yorkshire moors. Though I also love to see the limestone structures and the caves in the Yorksire Dales. :)
One little leaf adrift in the breeze, refuses to fall from the sky
Blown by the wind it clings to the tree, unwilling to wither and die...

Crazylitstudent
Drifting

Post by Crazylitstudent » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:32 pm

I would just give it all way. Lots more people need the money these days than I do. :)

Empirejim
Drifting

Post by Empirejim » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:57 am

What's with the Million already. I can't even win ten bucks. If I did have a million, family and travel and a few friends would get a big surprise. And Sarah, well, would like to meet her but don't want to come across as some sort of stalker, if you know want I mean. Oh well, nice to dream anyways. :lol: