Chrismas Cards

For all the random things in life
Ellie
Root Admin

Chrismas Cards

Post by Ellie » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:48 am

Hey guys,
This year as the admin I'd love to send out Christmas cards to all the members! The cards itself won't be Sarah related (I did make once my own cards in Photoshop but printed them out on normal paper, it looks so cheap :P) but I can write/make something Sarah related on the inside of the card ;) If you want a Christmas card, just PM me with your full name and address (this topic is pretty public so..) and I'll send one to you! Ehm, note, the cards will probably have Dutch text on them since the most nice ones I could find were Dutch, but I'll translate it :P

:D
Ellen
Sarah McLachlan Online - Solaced.info | Solace Elsewhere: My Blog
Member of the Hacking Team

~I just wanna watch you sleep as you lie here beside me, so close your eyes I'll guard the door~

Crazylitstudent
Drifting

Re: Chrismas Cards

Post by Crazylitstudent » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:17 pm

The only problem is I can't afford to send you one back this year Ellie :-( University and Xmas shoping for my family has left me very little money left...

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Ellie wrote:Hey guys,
This year as the admin I'd love to send out Christmas cards to all the members! The cards itself won't be Sarah related (I did make once my own cards in Photoshop but printed them out on normal paper, it looks so cheap :P) but I can write/make something Sarah related on the inside of the card ;) If you want a Christmas card, just PM me with your full name and address (this topic is pretty public so..) and I'll send one to you! Ehm, note, the cards will probably have Dutch text on them since the most nice ones I could find were Dutch, but I'll translate it :P

:D
That's sweet Ellen, but you don't need to send one for me. You can still wish me a Happy Christmas! I wish you good time with your family and friends for the Holidays! :D
Karine

Ellie
Root Admin

Post by Ellie » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Crazylitstudent wrote:The only problem is I can't afford to send you one back this year Ellie :-( University and Xmas shoping for my family has left me very little money left...
You know you won't have to send me anything back Ben! I normally don't send out cards so I thought this time with all those nice forummembers I thought, why not :D So don't worry about that!

And it's OK Karine! A merry christmas in advance then and I hope you have a good time with your friends and family too during the holidays!
Ellen
Sarah McLachlan Online - Solaced.info | Solace Elsewhere: My Blog
Member of the Hacking Team

~I just wanna watch you sleep as you lie here beside me, so close your eyes I'll guard the door~

Empirejim
Drifting

Post by Empirejim » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:29 am

Oh Ellie, if you could PM me also, I would like to send you a card also. And for an afterthought, all members who do PM me will also receive a nice card. One nice big family here, warms the heart during this season. :D

jessiemonkey
Fumbling

Post by jessiemonkey » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:13 am

Empirejim wrote:Oh Ellie, if you could PM me also, I would like to send you a card also. And for an afterthought, all members who do PM me will also receive a nice card. One nice big family here, warms the heart during this season. :D
i agree with empirejim! if anyone wants a christmas card PM me with your address and ill send you one ;)