Sarah's Brasilian fan page

Discuss here any general things concerning Sarah
Karine
A change is coming

Re: Sarah's Brasilian fan page

Post by Karine » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:42 am

Wow!
However, I'm sure I've seen something like this before... ahah! :mrgreen: ;)

I hope your visitors will like that new version :)
Karine

livia

Post by livia » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:34 am

Hey, Carol! I´m glat to see another brazilian fan around here!! :) I´m confess I´m disappeared from here, but since we´re getting the new album, I am get more and more excited about it and feel need to talk a lot, but my friends doesn´t care about her! :( good job on the site! I tried many years ago on dead-orkut but it doesn´t work out... :(

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:45 am

livia wrote:Hey, Carol! I´m glat to see another brazilian fan around here!! :) I´m confess I´m disappeared from here, but since we´re getting the new album, I am get more and more excited about it and feel need to talk a lot, but my friends doesn´t care about her! :( good job on the site! I tried many years ago on dead-orkut but it doesn´t work out... :(
Livia, you're at the right place if you want to talk about it :D
Maybe you can check the Facebook page of Carol's website, there are other brazilian fans there.
Karine

livia

Post by livia » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:51 pm

Karine wrote:
livia wrote:Hey, Carol! I´m glat to see another brazilian fan around here!! :) I´m confess I´m disappeared from here, but since we´re getting the new album, I am get more and more excited about it and feel need to talk a lot, but my friends doesn´t care about her! :( good job on the site! I tried many years ago on dead-orkut but it doesn´t work out... :(
Livia, you're at the right place if you want to talk about it :D
Maybe you can check the Facebook page of Carol's website, there are other brazilian fans there.
Tks for the welcome, Karine! im my life, I generally leave my obssession & love for myself! I can´t listen to Sarah without singnig along! her music is my therapy lol Unfortunally, here in Brazil she´s still almost unknown, except for a few songs ( like Angel off course, Adia ( back to 98, a theme for a soap opera), world on fire, silence and sweet surrender remixes (health club and parties).... Im still can´t accept it lol. I met her songs through the Canadian series Due South, back to '97, 98, and never tired of :D Here, I feel at home with my passion! * Oh God, my English is rusty.... :(

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:27 am

Don't worry about your English: I'm making a lot of mistakes and if I could write in French, it would be so much easier for me :lol:
Karine

CarolCiola
Fallen

Post by CarolCiola » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:20 pm

Guys, an unhappy note...

Since the 2nd half of December, I'm not moderating the SM Brazil Facebook page anymore...

https://www.facebook.com/SarahMcLachlanBrasil

I was posting 95% of the content, while other guy was the master admin of the page, and we disagree about some kinds of content he wanted to post/share with the fans, like particular pieces of contents of Sarah's DVDs, for instance. I do not agree with this, since there are discussions about the care we have about publishing Sarah's content.

Besides, he wrote some posts being rude with the fans, requiring that people must to like the posts and things like that. I didn't like it, of course, since it goes against all my principles about being admin of any kind of content, so since he was the admin... I decided to let him all by himself with this.

Like me, Livia was a moderator of this page, but not anymore.

I'm managing only the Brazilian website/Twitter account, for now. Don't know if we will create another FB page about Sarah in the future, but if we do, I'll let you guys know ;)

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:39 pm

CarolCiola wrote:Guys, an unhappy note...

Since the 2nd half of December, I'm not moderating the SM Brazil Facebook page anymore...

https://www.facebook.com/SarahMcLachlanBrasil

I was posting 95% of the content, while other guy was the master admin of the page, and we disagree about some kinds of content he wanted to post/share with the fans, like particular pieces of contents of Sarah's DVDs, for instance. I do not agree with this, since there are discussions about the care we have about publishing Sarah's content.

Besides, he wrote some posts being rude with the fans, requiring that people must to like the posts and things like that. I didn't like it, of course, since it goes against all my principles about being admin of any kind of content, so since he was the admin... I decided to let him all by himself with this.

Like me, Livia was a moderator of this page, but not anymore.

I'm managing only the Brazilian website/Twitter account, for now. Don't know if we will create another FB page about Sarah in the future, but if we do, I'll let you guys know ;)
I'm sorry to read that Carol! :(
I know that you put a lot of energy in the website and the fan accounts. It's sad that it didn't turn out very well.
Karine

CarolCiola
Fallen

Post by CarolCiola » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:37 pm

Thanks Karine ;)

Livia and I created a new page... let start it again :roll:

https://www.facebook.com/PortalSarahMcLachlanBrasil

CarolCiola
Fallen

Post by CarolCiola » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:09 pm

CarolCiola wrote:Thanks Karine ;)

Well, it's been a while that the other guy and I are running Sarah FB page together again. We agreed in some things, so this page above is out.

Today I released a new layout of the site (big changings), see what you guys think:

http://www.sarahmclachlanbrasil.com.br

And Ellie, the color you changed on Solaced is beautiful! That's my prefered color ^^

Islandflyer
Drifting

Post by Islandflyer » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:21 am

CarolCiola wrote:
CarolCiola wrote:Thanks Karine ;)

Well, it's been a while that the other guy and I are running Sarah FB page together again. We agreed in some things, so this page above is out.

Today I released a new layout of the site (big changings), see what you guys think:

http://www.sarahmclachlanbrasil.com.br

And Ellie, the color you changed on Solaced is beautiful! That's my prefered color ^^
It looks good, Carol. :) Nice, clean layout. Well-organized. Keep up the good work! Somehow, I seemed to have missed this entire thread before. :?
Ed