SarahMcLachlan.com Updates

Discuss here any general things concerning Sarah
Karine
A change is coming

Re: SarahMcLachlan.com Updates

Post by Karine » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:49 pm

You will like the book: it's full of pictures :)
My sister and I plan to buy the blue sunrays art print: it wasn't available at the merch table. We shouldn't wait too long, in case it became sold out.
Carol, when you ordered, did it gave you a tracking number so that you can check if your item is sent or on its way to your home?
Karine

CarolCiola
Fallen

Post by CarolCiola » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:16 pm

Yes Karine, when I finished my order the website generated me an order/receipt number, so I can check the status of the order ;) The order is made through the site maplemusic.com.

The blue sun rays art print were the 2nd item of my chart, but it's too expensive for me now... only the book + shipping costed me around 100 Reais!

I was about to ask you: the prices of the website store are the same prices of the merchandise table of the show?

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:51 pm

CarolCiola wrote:Yes Karine, when I finished my order the website generated me an order/receipt number, so I can check the status of the order ;) The order is made through the site maplemusic.com.

The blue sun rays art print were the 2nd item of my chart, but it's too expensive for me now... only the book + shipping costed me around 100 Reais!

I was about to ask you: the prices of the website store are the same prices of the merchandise table of the show?
The prices were the same: 25$ for the book, 5$ for the magnet and 25$ for the cards. That's what I paid at the concert. I got the tour poster for free when I bought the book, but I don't know if you'll get it too.

The bundles seem fun, but I'm not interested by them. Even if the bag is cool, I know I won't use it: I would be afraid that it get damaged.
I'll have to talk about it with my sister, to know what she wants to order. At the concert, there was only one last box of cards. There are 10 cards in it (2 of each pattern) and we decided to split the cards in 2 (5 for my sister and 5 for me). Maybe if we make an order, I'll command another box, so we can have our own set of cards. I'll think about it.
Karine

CarolCiola
Fallen

Post by CarolCiola » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:49 pm

Karine, did you order something at the shop session of Sarah website?

It's been already 3 weeks that I ordered the tour book, I sent two emails to Maple Music asking about the order status (it's the same "processed" status since the day I bought), but no answer :(

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:44 pm

CarolCiola wrote:Karine, did you order something at the shop session of Sarah website?

It's been already 3 weeks that I ordered the tour book, I sent two emails to Maple Music asking about the order status (it's the same "processed" status since the day I bought), but no answer :(
No, I didn't order anything. When I talked about it with my sister, we decided to wait until January.
There's no information about the shipping time and now that we're in December, I guess you'll have to be very patient (many people are buying gifts).
Karine

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:22 pm

Carol, I saw that you finally got received your order :D
Do you like the tour book? Did you order something else?
Karine

CarolCiola
Fallen

Post by CarolCiola » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:02 pm

Karine, I received the book before Christmas, it was a wonderful gift :D and I simply love it!

I didn't order anything else, the book was already a bit expensive to me, but each coin paid worth!

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:34 pm

CarolCiola wrote:Karine, I received the book before Christmas, it was a wonderful gift :D and I simply love it!

I didn't order anything else, the book was already a bit expensive to me, but each coin paid worth!
I'm glad to know that you enjoy it :)
Karine

CarolCiola
Fallen

Post by CarolCiola » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:55 pm

Some lovely pictures popped out at Store menu today:

https://twitter.com/Jo_STylin/status/552228719809409025

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:15 am

CarolCiola wrote:Some lovely pictures popped out at Store menu today:

https://twitter.com/Jo_STylin/status/552228719809409025
Ah yes, they updated a few pictures in the store. I like the one with the piano.
I was looking the hands in wood on the left side of the second picture, thinking: What is that? :eh:
Karine