Unexpected Sarah's Moment

Discuss here any general things concerning Sarah
biancadantas
Lost

Unexpected Sarah's Moment

Post by biancadantas » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:45 am

I know I listen to Sarah's songs all the time, but it's really spectacular when I listen to her songs somewhere else, in special here in Brazil where she's not so known (yet). Some days ago I was in Walmart and then I suddenly listened to a very special song that happened to be 'Sweet Surrender', I stopped what I was doing to only listen to the song. The thing that pissed me off is that someone insisted on interrupting the song to call the other employees... :x
But it was very pleasant to me!

Bianca.
'Cause I can't be the one you wanted me to be....'
Signature by Ellen

WolfmanJack

Re: Unexpected Sarah's Moment

Post by WolfmanJack » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:01 pm

Walked through a Mall the other day and bang, out came a Sarah song, Don't Give Up On Us over the speakers and God it sounded so good. I needed that song or any song of hers at that moment. Just wanted to say that.

Jessel
Fumbling

Post by Jessel » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:23 am

I accidentally deleted a rare FM recording of one of Sarah's radio interviews back in '91 from my external HD just now while I was cleaning it up. Totally unexpected: no duplicate, dunno where to find another copy... great. Bugger! :cry:
One little leaf adrift in the breeze, refuses to fall from the sky
Blown by the wind it clings to the tree, unwilling to wither and die...

kellyj
Building A Mystery

Post by kellyj » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:42 am

I was grocery shopping, and Adia came on. I felt like Sarah in the video.

biancadantas
Lost

Post by biancadantas » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:30 am

kellyj wrote:I was grocery shopping, and Adia came on. I felt like Sarah in the video.
lol...that was a very cool moment! Sometimes I have this feeling when i drive while listening to Sweet Surrerender.... :lol:
Signature by Ellen

jessiemonkey
Fumbling

Post by jessiemonkey » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:45 pm

biancadantas wrote: lol...that was a very cool moment! Sometimes I have this feeling when i drive while listening to Sweet Surrerender.... :lol:
haha so do i! if i find the perfect road! im like wow this reminds me of sweet surrender! :D

Eipeadesse

Post by Eipeadesse » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:53 pm

I was pleasantly surprised at my Body Balance class (LesMills cross between yoga & tai chi) the other day when they played Sarah's "You Want me 2"! And what's even better - they use the same music for one 12-week program, so I get to enjoy her every week!
`Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get`

biancadantas
Lost

Post by biancadantas » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:18 am

Eipeadesse wrote:I was pleasantly surprised at my Body Balance class (LesMills cross between yoga & tai chi) the other day when they played Sarah's "You Want me 2"! And what's even better - they use the same music for one 12-week program, so I get to enjoy her every week!
WOW! That's really nice! I wanna go to this class....it really makes me wanna exercise!!!! :mrgreen:
Signature by Ellen

Eipeadesse

Post by Eipeadesse » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:15 am

biancadantas wrote:
Eipeadesse wrote:I was pleasantly surprised at my Body Balance class (LesMills cross between yoga & tai chi) the other day when they played Sarah's "You Want me 2"! And what's even better - they use the same music for one 12-week program, so I get to enjoy her every week!
WOW! That's really nice! I wanna go to this class....it really makes me wanna exercise!!!! :mrgreen:
I know! I consider myself lucky ;)
`Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get`

WolfmanJack

Post by WolfmanJack » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Just getting up in the morning or the afternoon with the thought of Sarah out there doing something good to make us happy in the future, is by itself, a Unexpected Sarah Moment for me.