Beacon Theatre 1/12-1/13 Show Thread

Check here for concert reviews and tour info
Debdixon

Beacon Theatre 1/12-1/13 Show Thread

Post by Debdixon » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:02 pm

I hope this is okay. I thought since Sarah is playing two nights in New York that we could have on thread. Those going such as Miguel and myself can post reviews, pictures and video here. What do you think?If not mods can delete it.
Deb aka ecstasythrumusic

Miguel

Re: Beacon Theatre 1/12-1/13 Show Thread

Post by Miguel » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Perfectly fine with me :)

BTW someone brought up an interesting point over at the official Sarah message board; they think the reason for these double shows is because they might have a taping in plan. Think it's possibly true or is it because of high demand/wishful thinking?

NYC, Toronto and Montreal are the only cities that got 2 nights.
My Jon McLaughlin fansite
Member of the Hacking Team

Debdixon

Post by Debdixon » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:11 am

It would be cool if it were true. I really hope Sarah mixes up the song choices over the two nights. I would love to hear Plenty, Wait or I Won't Forget You. I really want to hear Path Of Thorns. I am expecting too much I know.
Miguel wrote:Perfectly fine with me :)

BTW someone brought up an interesting point over at the official Sarah message board; they think the reason for these double shows is because they might have a taping in plan. Think it's possibly true or is it because of high demand/wishful thinking?

NYC, Toronto and Montreal are the only cities that got 2 nights.
Deb aka ecstasythrumusic

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:25 am

I agree about mixing it up since the shows are back to back and I guess it is expected that some fans going on the first night are going to the second.

It would be awesome if they do record these 3 shows and release a DVD that highlights all 3 cities and not just 1. For example we might get songs that the other cities won't and vice versa. It'll be something different and something that hasn't been done before as far as Sarah releases go. We'll see!

wacky4alanis

Post by wacky4alanis » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:55 am

Deb - she did Path of Thorns in New Hampshire. Here's part of it on video if you are interested in seeing it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dsYnqHvFSs

I also have a bunch of other clips on my Youtube page.

Debdixon

Post by Debdixon » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:07 am

Are you going to any of the NYC shows? I enjoyed your videos very much including the Kelly C and Paramore. I'm a big fan of both. Did Sarah do Out Of Tune at any of the other shows you went to. Once again, Thanks for the videos.
wacky4alanis wrote:Deb - she did Path of Thorns in New Hampshire. Here's part of it on video if you are interested in seeing it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dsYnqHvFSs

I also have a bunch of other clips on my Youtube page.
Deb aka ecstasythrumusic

wacky4alanis

Post by wacky4alanis » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:33 pm

No NY shows planned - just the Boston show next Tuesday.

I don't think she did "Out of Tune" at either show, but I don't know all of her new songs that well, so I'm not 100% sure. It could've snuck by me.

I'm glad you enjoyed my videos!

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:01 am

I have a friend who is selling a pair of Upper Balcony tickets for the Jan. 13th show at face value. They're in Upper Balcony, Row F (first row of the section), seats 110 & 111

If anyone sees this and is interested, drop a line/PM me

Debdixon

Post by Debdixon » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:22 am

They are not sure but its supposed to snow Tuesday into Wednesday. They don't know the snowfall amounts it could be 3-12 inches. I hope there is no cancellations.
Deb aka ecstasythrumusic

wacky4alanis

Post by wacky4alanis » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:25 pm

They're scheduled to be in Boston Tuesday night, which is when the storm is supposed to get going up here. It might be dicey getting down to NY on Wednesday. I think the storm is supposed to let up around noon on Wednesday here. Hopefully they will find a way down there!