Shows and concerts

Check here for concert reviews and tour info
Luus81
Touched

Re: Shows and concerts

Post by Luus81 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:55 pm

Karine wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:20 am
She was playing with Melissa McClelland and Luke Doucet (Whitehorse). I'm not sure I recognize the drummer; could it be Ashwin Sood?
Yep, that was Ashwin Sood...
I was a bit surprised it was Ashwin. OK, I know he played drums on some songs on the last 2 albums, but he isn't (wasn't?) a part of the live band since their divorce, right???
You're so beautiful with an edge and charm
But so careful when I'm in your arms

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:51 pm

No idea! ;)
Karine

Quincy
Fallen

Post by Quincy » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:53 pm

That was Ashwin Sood....really :o

Secondly, a few week ago I looked at the Sarah website and it showed that she was planning shows later in the year, November time I think, in Las Vegas. It was quickly taken down and hasn’t reappeared since. I thought it was a little premature to advertise for concerts this year, but strange nevertheless.

Additional- Watched this video again, sorry ladies but that’s not Ashwin. Ashwin’s eyes are deeper set and darker and the mouth structure is different. I’m happy to be proved wrong though. I usually am.... ask my MBH!

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:48 pm

Sarah is going on tour for Fumbling Towards Ecstasy 30th anniversary!
Sarah McLachlan has announced The Fumbling Towards Ecstasy 30th Anniversary Tour across North America coming next summer! The 30-date run kicks off on Saturday, May 25 in Seattle with back-to-back shows at Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery before making stops in Palm Springs, Salt Lake City, Kansas City, Chicago, Toronto, Laval, Boston, Nashville and more ahead of wrapping up on Saturday, July 6 in Sugar Land at Smart Financial Centre. Very special guest Feist will join on all dates across the tour other than Toronto, which will feature Allison Russell as support.

$1 per ticket will be donated to Sarah’s non-profit School of Music, which provides music instruction at no cost to children and youth facing barriers to access. For more information visit www.sarahschoolofmusic.com.

The SarahMcLachlan.com presale starts Tuesday, December 12 at 10 am local time.
All you need to do to participate is create a free SarahMcLachlan.com account, sign in at the presale start-time and head over to the Events page to buy your tickets.
I hope that more Canadian dates will be added, there are only 2 shows in Canada.

I took advantage of the presale to get tickets for the show in Laval, Quebec, but I purchased the tickets straight from Ticketmaster, not through her website, because I wanted to pick my seats.
I also didn't buy the VIP package simply because I can't afford it. The aisle seats that I got were $200 CAD each, tax included. That's already a lot (I have three young kids, a mortgage, etc.!). The VIP tickets are about $500 CAD each.

My sister will come with me and I'm sure we'll have a great night!
Karine

Luus81
Touched

Post by Luus81 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:27 pm

Karine wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:48 pm
Sarah is going on tour for Fumbling Towards Ecstasy 30th anniversary!
Sarah McLachlan has announced The Fumbling Towards Ecstasy 30th Anniversary Tour across North America coming next summer! The 30-date run kicks off on Saturday, May 25 in Seattle with back-to-back shows at Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery before making stops in Palm Springs, Salt Lake City, Kansas City, Chicago, Toronto, Laval, Boston, Nashville and more ahead of wrapping up on Saturday, July 6 in Sugar Land at Smart Financial Centre. Very special guest Feist will join on all dates across the tour other than Toronto, which will feature Allison Russell as support.

$1 per ticket will be donated to Sarah’s non-profit School of Music, which provides music instruction at no cost to children and youth facing barriers to access. For more information visit www.sarahschoolofmusic.com.

The SarahMcLachlan.com presale starts Tuesday, December 12 at 10 am local time.
All you need to do to participate is create a free SarahMcLachlan.com account, sign in at the presale start-time and head over to the Events page to buy your tickets.
I hope that more Canadian dates will be added, there are only 2 shows in Canada.

I took advantage of the presale to get tickets for the show in Laval, Quebec, but I purchased the tickets straight from Ticketmaster, not through her website, because I wanted to pick my seats.
I also didn't buy the VIP package simply because I can't afford it. The aisle seats that I got were $200 CAD each, tax included. That's already a lot (I have three young kids, a mortgage, etc.!). The VIP tickets are about $500 CAD each.

My sister will come with me and I'm sure we'll have a great night!
Great to hear you have tickets for the show in Laval! I'm sure you'll have a great night!! :) And I hope you will have some pics and/or video's to share with us here... ;) :)

I'm really happy Sarah is going on the road again (great video announcement btw!), but sadly for me, only dates in US (and 2 in Canada)... If I was a millionaire, then I knew it. Then I would have considered to come to US (then I should go for the NY show). But at this moment I can't afford it, because besides concerttickets I need a flight and a hotel. It's hard for me to see this... And I know it's not even sure Sarah will later add some European dates too. :|

I'm looking forward to the summer with new video's and pics from other fans...
And it would be great if Sarah is gonna record it for a DVD or whatever...
You're so beautiful with an edge and charm
But so careful when I'm in your arms