Chicago

The topic for all things Lilith Fair
allora

Chicago

Post by allora » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:37 pm

hey everyone!
I wanted to start a thread for all of us who attended the Lilith Fair in Chicago (well, Tinley Park really but anyway... :D). I was wondering what you all thought of the show. My favorite song was probably Possession this time around, and I was very surprised that Sarah started her set with Angel. Thoughts?

Miguel

Re: Chicago

Post by Miguel » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:25 am

Not sure who else from this board went.
I think Sarah has kept her setlist consistent with the exception of Out of Tune, Illusions of Bliss and one other song I can't remember her playing. She has been playing those 2-3 in rotation, or maybe it's just those 2. Which one did you get? :)

Oh and I have a question.. do you know if they were selling Sarah merch at Lilith? If so, did you get to buy anything? I'm kind of wondering about the prices
My Jon McLaughlin fansite
Member of the Hacking Team

allora

Re: Chicago

Post by allora » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Miguel wrote:Not sure who else from this board went.
I think Sarah has kept her setlist consistent with the exception of Out of Tune, Illusions of Bliss and one other song I can't remember her playing. She has been playing those 2-3 in rotation, or maybe it's just those 2. Which one did you get? :)

Oh and I have a question.. do you know if they were selling Sarah merch at Lilith? If so, did you get to buy anything? I'm kind of wondering about the prices
Hi Miguel,
We got Out of Tune, it was fabulous :) I bought a Laws of Illusion shirt for $30. They had a second shirt for $35. Honestly, the shirt is poor quality and I probably wouldn't have bought it but I was SO excited and pumped because of her great set that I could not resist stopping by the merchandise area and buying one ;) They've also got some general Lilith merchandise and then some of the other artists are also selling shirts/albums/etc.