Set-list?

The topic for all things Lilith Fair
Pollyanna

Set-list?

Post by Pollyanna » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:59 pm

What does Sarah's set-list look like and how long does she perform? Sorry if that's been posted before, haven't seen it so far...

Miguel

Re: Set-list?

Post by Miguel » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:27 pm

Some of our members aren't going until later dates. We haven't received anything for the past 3 days.. there aren't any videos either.

I'm assuming Sarah's set will range from 45-60 minutes
My Jon McLaughlin fansite
Member of the Hacking Team

Empirejim
Drifting

Post by Empirejim » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:31 pm

I have heard that Sarah will play about 50 to 55 minutes in montreal. This is not a confirmation but rumors so far. I can live with that as long as we don't get cancelled.

Kaleysuncle
Drifting

Post by Kaleysuncle » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:55 am

***Spoiler***

Angel
BAM
Stupid
WOF
LYIE
Sweet Surrender
Forgiveness
Adia
Possession
Ice Cream
Because the Night

Thanks to Craig, who attended the Vancouver show. ;)

I'm actually disappointed. I shouldn't say I'm surprised though. Two new songs from the album, really? No Fallen? No Path of Thorns (Terms) or Good Enough? This is like a greatest hits staples tour.... At least Stupid and Possession are there.

In a timeless search for a love that might work... - Stevie Nicks

Danyy
Full Of Grace

Post by Danyy » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Only two new songs??? That's disappointing :(
Carla

Signature and avatar by Ellen

lost_in_space82

Post by lost_in_space82 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Kaleysuncle wrote: I'm actually disappointed. I shouldn't say I'm surprised though. Two new songs from the album, really? No Fallen? No Path of Thorns (Terms) or Good Enough? This is like a greatest hits staples tour.... At least Stupid and Possession are there.
I agree. Why can't she play anything from Solace or Touch? I thought Path of Thorns was one of the most voted songs for that set-list poll she did a few months ago.

mjc1987

Post by mjc1987 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Why hasn't she played Awakenings (amazing!) or Love Come (beautiful!) or even Bring on the Wonder?! Those, along with Out of Tune and Forgiveness are the best on the album! I am actually sick to death of Angel, it doesn't even bring about any emotion in me, if she played Hold On, piano, just her... I'd be in actual tears or a proper rock version of Fumbling Towards Ecstasy, that'd be fantastic or, like she said, Path of Thorns.... imagine if Home came on...!

I know she plays what her audience want to hear, but with low ticket sales, I think it is the long term and proper fan that is going to see her a Lilith and I think she needs to appeal to them more as they're the ones who will always be there to support her music and would like to hear the songs from way back.

Just a thought.

P.S - Changes, has received a grand total of 2 plays on my itunes (which is enough, believe me), Out of Tune, 103.

Tardis_fumbler

Post by Tardis_fumbler » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:53 am

Set -list for Toronto, ON (July 24)

This was my first time seeing Sarah perform live and its also my first post. :)

** Spoilers**

- During Melissa McClelland's set Sarah & Luke backed her up. I missed this performance as I got stuck in traffic. And arrived later in the day.

- During Chantal Kreviazuk's set Sarah joined Chantal, Butterfly Boucher, Melissa McClelland and Darrelle London in singing Chantal's song "Feels Like Home".

1. Angel w/ Melissa McClelland
2. Bulding A Mystery
3. Loving You Is Easy
4. Stupid
5. World On Fire
6. I Will Remember You
7. Forgiveness
8. Adia
9. Out of Tune
10. Sweet Surrender
11. Possession
Encore - Ice Cream
Finale - Because the Night w/ Lilith line - up

Sarah was absolutely amazing! Forgiveness and Out of Tune were superb. And I loved how Sarah rocked and was playful with her band. Awesome night.

Kaleysuncle
Drifting

Post by Kaleysuncle » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:57 pm

Tardis_fumbler wrote:Set -list for Toronto, ON (July 24)

This was my first time seeing Sarah perform live and its also my first post. :)

** Spoilers**

- During Melissa McClelland's set Sarah & Luke backed her up. I missed this performance as I got stuck in traffic. And arrived later in the day.

- During Chantal Kreviazuk's set Sarah joined Chantal, Butterfly Boucher, Melissa McClelland and Darrelle London in singing Chantal's song "Feels Like Home".
^ This is very nice to hear! I had a feeling none of the them, other than Sarah and Emmylou were singing with each other.

In a timeless search for a love that might work... - Stevie Nicks

jessiemonkey
Fumbling

Post by jessiemonkey » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:12 am

at this point i dont care whats on the set list! i just want to see her. but i am glad stupid is on there. i would like some early sarah stuff too, but we all know that wont happen :|