VIP packages

The topic for all things Lilith Fair
jessiemonkey
Fumbling

VIP packages

Post by jessiemonkey » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:30 pm

this is for the washington DC..im guessing they are all around the same for the diamond package?
here its $625. now when they say meet & greet with select artist, does that mean we get to pick who we want to meet? or there will just be certain people of their selection?

Merriweather Post Pavilion
Columbia, MD

Tue August 3, 2010
Gates open at 2:30pm

$127: Reserved floor and Main pavilion rows AAA-OO
$77: Main pavilion rows PP-TT and Loge pavilion
$57: Lawn

VIP Packages:
All VIP packages include VIP Tent access, crowd-free merchandise booth, eco-friendly merchandise item, collectible laminate, and onsite management staff. Specific packages include:
$625 Lilith Universe Diamond Package - One (1) front row reserved seat in main stage, meet & greet with select artist
$325 Lilith Spirit Gold Package - One (1) premium reserved seat in main stage
$250 Lilith Spirit Silver Package - One (1) price level 2 reserved seat in main stage
VIP packages are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Sold through July 13 at 5pm

Empirejim
Drifting

Re: VIP packages

Post by Empirejim » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:37 pm

If you pay that much, then I do believe you will get to meet Sarah if you ask. Up here, that is how it works.

chadwick
Touched

Post by chadwick » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:35 pm

i didn't know lawn tickets ($57) were that much... i was expecting 25-30 dollars. if i attend lilith that we will be the show i attend since she canceled both shows in north carolina. i'm sure the service charges will add another 10 dollars.
fumbling...

jessiemonkey
Fumbling

Post by jessiemonkey » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:48 pm

chadwick wrote:i didn't know lawn tickets ($57) were that much... i was expecting 25-30 dollars. if i attend lilith that we will be the show i attend since she canceled both shows in north carolina. i'm sure the service charges will add another 10 dollars.

yea im probably gonna end up going with the cheapest i can, since nothing seems to promising. i didnt even know they cancelled both shows in north carolina. thats crazy!

TheSquirrel
Full Of Grace

Post by TheSquirrel » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:56 am

You'll pay $600 and get to meet her fridge.
I'm an opinionated old tosser and proud of it.

jensen00

Post by jensen00 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:48 am

I'm thinking about getting the Silver VIP Package. Anyone know what price level 2 seating is? I've never been to this venue. Is it worth it?
Last edited by jensen00 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:35 am

Jensen00, Level 2 is probably the section behind orchestra (floor seats), like one level up? Unless they divided Orchestra in 2 sections -- front half is Diamond and Gold and the rest are Silver. If you can get REALLY good seats in Orchestra .. then it's not really worth to pay extra just to get the goodies that come with all VIP packages, unless you want them

Good luck with whatever you decide :)

And Squirrel, please be a little more optimistic. :) Last thing we need is people being turned away by comments like that!! I really do believe people will get to meet their preferred artists if they buy the expensive package. If you have the money, why not treat yourself?
My Jon McLaughlin fansite
Member of the Hacking Team

TheSquirrel
Full Of Grace

Post by TheSquirrel » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:42 am

ME - optimistic?! LOL. It's a bit like me telling you to be a little less gay. Okay Miguel I shall try. If people want to spend money to meet artists and get to do so because it is important to them, then good luck. I quite like the idea of hundreds of dollars for really good seats. It's what a lot of us do when we want top seats for our favourite artists, it's just most of the money goes to the touts/scalpers. This way most of the money goes to the artists and the show.

I am still hoping for a solo tour in Europe. What was that word you mentioned?....optimism. Ah yes. I'll have to try some of that. Have a few thousand saved up, but now not sure whether we are going to blow the lot on a trip to Texas and the Kerrville Folk Festival or a McLachlan tour. Or maybe both. Who's going to feed the cat?

Kaleysuncle
Drifting

Post by Kaleysuncle » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:27 am

TheSquirrel wrote:ME - optimistic?! LOL. It's a bit like me telling you to be a little less gay.
Wow. :roll:

In a timeless search for a love that might work... - Stevie Nicks

TheSquirrel
Full Of Grace

Post by TheSquirrel » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:01 pm

Kaleysuncle wrote:
Wow. :roll:
It's good to see you're still not wasting too many words Caleb. The internet generation is worrying me a little. Too quiet. Like the guy that fixes my computer. Very quiet. When he gets mad he will probably go on a killing spree wiping out half the population of a small village, but he'll be quiet doing it.

Am looking forward to meeting you and Migs one day. This may sound like a threat and fill you with dread, but I am looking forward to it. Yes, I am the bitter twisted miserable bastard that I appear to be. The reason I like Americans and Canadians is because they are filled with optimism and happiness, just the opposite to me. Americans have said I remind them of Basil Fawlty/John Cleese. I can't disagree with that comparison.