Lilith Roll Call

The topic for all things Lilith Fair
Crazylitstudent
Drifting

Re: Lilith Roll Call

Post by Crazylitstudent » Sat May 15, 2010 1:33 pm

Quincy wrote:Just read that Lilith "may" come to the UK in late October. Guess who's NOT in the UK in October!!
My problem would be if Lilith is just in London as I wouldn't be able to travel that far as I start the 3rd year of my BA at University that Month.... :roll:

biancadantas
Lost

Post by biancadantas » Mon May 17, 2010 1:02 am

I'm not going too since Ilive in Brazil...:'(
I hope I'll be able to watch any Sarah show someday.
'Cause I can't be the one you wanted me to be....'
Signature by Ellen

jessiemonkey
Fumbling

Post by jessiemonkey » Tue May 18, 2010 3:19 pm

biancadantas wrote:I'm not going too since Ilive in Brazil...:'(
I hope I'll be able to watch any Sarah show someday.
aww that really sucks :( i feel bad for everyone who wont get to see the show this time around.
i hope you get to see her sometime. at least once. if not, youll have to save up and come to the U.S. or canada! somewhere, wherever she is!

i would have liked to like travel show to show around me like new york, pennsylvania. but moneys tight lately and i couldnt take off all of that time of work. im already taking off 2 days for lilith because my washington DC show is on a tuesday. so i took off tuesday and wednesday. but it will be worth it i hope!

bertikies

Post by bertikies » Tue May 18, 2010 8:36 pm

I live in Spain, but I really want to be in London in October. In fact, I've talked to my boss and I've changed my vacations. :D :D :D

Empirejim
Drifting

Post by Empirejim » Thu May 27, 2010 12:38 am

I feel bad for some of our fans on this site who will not be able to see Sarah in concert live. I don't have the solution for you but I hope that , God willing, there will be some sort of remedy to the problem. I don't know how she will Tour after these 36 cities. The UK was mentioned but not S. America. It is all up in the water so to speak.We will have to wait and see. I'm pulling for everyone here for that chance and beautiful moment, that would be my wish. :)

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Thu May 27, 2010 2:38 am

I think I have means to go, I just hate the fact they're advertising Lilith in NYC when the event is actually going to be nowhere in the city. Plus I'm uncertain about getting to the venue in New Jersey. I don't drive, so I would have to rely on public transportation. A 2.5 hour trip to the venue might be ok but not so sure about the return trip.
My Jon McLaughlin fansite
Member of the Hacking Team

Jessel
Fumbling

Post by Jessel » Thu May 27, 2010 5:19 am

Empirejim wrote:I feel bad for some of our fans on this site who will not be able to see Sarah in concert live. I don't have the solution for you but I hope that , God willing, there will be some sort of remedy to the problem. I don't know how she will Tour after these 36 cities.
I really hope they'd push through with the Asian tour. Please come to Manila, Sarah! I'm begging you haha!
One little leaf adrift in the breeze, refuses to fall from the sky
Blown by the wind it clings to the tree, unwilling to wither and die...

taslokolobo

Post by taslokolobo » Thu May 27, 2010 9:24 am

Hey Bertikies i was thinking the same about my boss and vacations jaja i am from Spain too. But...is there a fixed date scheduled for Lilith in London?

ecstasythrumusic
Building A Mystery

Post by ecstasythrumusic » Fri May 28, 2010 10:41 pm

Miguel wrote:I think I have means to go, I just hate the fact they're advertising Lilith in NYC when the event is actually going to be nowhere in the city. Plus I'm uncertain about getting to the venue in New Jersey. I don't drive, so I would have to rely on public transportation. A 2.5 hour trip to the venue might be ok but not so sure about the return trip.
My original plan was not to go but I decided that since Kelly Clarkson was going to play Philly, I caved. Round trip transportation plus tickets will cost me in total $92.00 total.
To fall so deep into you
Lose myself completely
In your sweet embrace
All my pains erased

And your mouth is all that I wish
Mercy of your lips
Just one kiss
Until I can breathe again
Until I can sing again

‘Cause I'm a trainwreck
Waiting to happen
Waiting for someone to come
Pick me up off the tracks
The wildfire born of frustration
Born of the one love that gets me so high
I've no fear at all

rjrorchid

Post by rjrorchid » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:36 pm

I will be going to the Shoreline show in Mountain View,Ca. Originally I bought two upper level tickets during the presale. They were ok seats. Yesterday I found lower level fifth row seats in the two for one promotion with no service fees so I had to buy them! They cost the same as my much worse seats so couldn't pass them up. Now I just have to sell my other tickets. I am so excited now especially since I have been listening to the new album and it sounds incredible.
-Robin