Lilith merchandise

The topic for all things Lilith Fair
Karine
A change is coming

Lilith merchandise

Post by Karine » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:03 am

You can check the website, there are new t-shirts available.
http://store.ampmerch.com/lilith-2010-line.html

Edit: try this one;
http://store.ampmerch.com/?___store=lilithfair
Last edited by Karine on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karine

Crazylitstudent
Drifting

Re: Lilith merchandise

Post by Crazylitstudent » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:25 pm

For some reason Karine your link is to a heavy metal site :?

But I have seen the shirts for the new tour.... I prefer my old Lilith logo shirt. These new ones don't say anything about the tour and I don't like the patterns! :roll:

Empirejim
Drifting

Post by Empirejim » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:35 pm

I got my four tees from the Sarah Store but two of them are so thin that I'm afraid if someone pulled them, they would split. However, that's okay. A lesson learned about buying from California. And what's up with that. She's a Canadian artist and I had to buy US. Also got the little Journal which is cute and good for notes. The other two tees are from her Afterglow tour and good material. So I'm ready for the show. However, on my ticket it says no videos and no cameras. What do you think. Should I bring a camera or will they really enforce that rule. Any feedback for that would help.

jessiemonkey
Fumbling

Post by jessiemonkey » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:12 pm

i think basically everywhere says you cant bring a camera. but i think they have to. i dont see them really enforcing it though. i can understand if you brought like a video camera but a regular camera should be fine :)

i also got the journal. i love it. and thanks for reminding me. i need to buy the lilith t-shirt i wanted

hopefully there will be more sarah merch soon!.

afterglow_murmurs

Post by afterglow_murmurs » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:18 am

I'm dying to buy some Lilith merch. But I'm waiting until the Calgary Lilith show. At least that way, no shipping fees. :D I can't wait! Two weeks today!!

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:31 pm

Empirejim wrote: However, on my ticket it says no videos and no cameras. What do you think. Should I bring a camera or will they really enforce that rule. Any feedback for that would help.
Take a camera. Sometimes the venue's policy and the artist's are completely different and the artist overrule them.
One thing I regret about the 2005 Afterglow show I attended was I didn't take my camera with me. I saw so many people taking pictures. There were even some with video cameras and the ushers said nothing to them.

Don't bring a professional camera though, they won't let you use it unless you have authorization or some kind of pass.
My Jon McLaughlin fansite
Member of the Hacking Team

Empirejim
Drifting

Post by Empirejim » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Thanks Miguel, I feel better now and I will take my camera. I need pictures of her to know that I was really there and it wasn't a dream. :D

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Anytime :D Even today I feel gutted I didn't get to bring home memories from the 2005 show just because I thought I couldn't use my camera.

I did however bring memories from the GMA show last friday.. I will post pictures in the shows & tours forum :)

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:34 am

They are also selling the Lilith 2010 tour programme for $5 (at least they did at my show) and a Sarah poster with a new picture for $5 as well (posted a pic in the Sarah pic thread)

If you're going to a Lilith, bring a medium poster tube! My poster kind of bent a little since I placed it inside my backpack :(