iTunes originals

Talk about Sarah's music
Quincy
Fallen

iTunes originals

Post by Quincy » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:26 am

Hi,

Does anybody have a copy of the iTunes original of Sarah’s, circa 2004?

I could never download it in the UK. just wondered if the songs were played specifically for Apple, or, were they lifted from the albums. The interviews looked like they may be interesting.

Just curious.

Q

Karine
A change is coming

Re: iTunes originals

Post by Karine » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:40 pm

Here you go: I'll leave it in my account for a little while, so you have enough time to download it.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjnaIK6jg5WZgWOS2FZ ... A?e=FwWGrr
Karine

Quincy
Fallen

Post by Quincy » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:16 am

Hi Karine,
Many many thanks for the download. I’ve not listened to it in its entirety yet, should be able to do that on Sunday, but what I’ve heard so far, it’s good.
I see that SMcL is STILL working on the new album! I hope the wait is worth it. And she’s found love again I see. Hope it works out for her.
Finally. How are you? Any news yet?

Please let us on the board know.

Quincy

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:27 am

Hi Quincy,
Sorry for not responding. I'm doing good, just being very busy since my little baby was born at the end of January. I barely have time to shower now! :lol: He smiles a lot and he is starting to make "ahh-ahh ohh-ohh" vowel sounds, so he is finally interacting with us and it's fun.
Karine

Quincy
Fallen

Post by Quincy » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:01 pm

Hi Karine,

Congratulations on the birth of your son, it’s fantastic news. Unfortunately it’s not a good time to be able to get out and walk with your baby, but the stimulus of the outside world for your son is fantastic. Hope that you’re all ok and enjoy the journey. It’s well worth it.

Quincy

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:10 pm

Thanks! :D You're right, we're pretty muche stuck inside, except for when we want to take little walks outside with him in his stroller. We do regular Skype/Facetime sessions with our families, but it doesn't replace seeing them in person. We miss them, and they miss us and the baby so much! :(
Karine