Pick Your Song Right Now

Talk about Sarah's music
OzFumbler

Re: Pick Your Song Right Now

Post by OzFumbler » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:35 am

Awakenings - love this freaking rocking song!!! Matt's drums on this are killer - especially in the 2nd verse.
:D

Quincy
Fallen

Post by Quincy » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:06 pm

WolfmanJack wrote:The song for me right now is The Waiting. I must of heard it now ten times in a row and just beautiful. Oh,that haunting voice of Sarah's. :o
I'm glad somebody else loves this song, I was begining to feel like I was in a class of one.
Why this never saw the light of day I'll never know.

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:42 pm

OzFumbler wrote:Awakenings - love this freaking rocking song!!! Matt's drums on this are killer - especially in the 2nd verse.
:D
Can't wait to hear this live. Matt needs to be 'let off his leash' in Sarah's songs.. this was the perfect one on the album (second being Illusions of Bliss)
My Jon McLaughlin fansite
Member of the Hacking Team

Jessel
Fumbling

Post by Jessel » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:34 am

Quincy wrote:
WolfmanJack wrote:The song for me right now is The Waiting. I must of heard it now ten times in a row and just beautiful. Oh,that haunting voice of Sarah's. :o
I'm glad somebody else loves this song, I was begining to feel like I was in a class of one.
I also don't understand why this song didn't make the cut. This beautiful song gives me the shivers all the time.
One little leaf adrift in the breeze, refuses to fall from the sky
Blown by the wind it clings to the tree, unwilling to wither and die...

Empirejim
Drifting

Post by Empirejim » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:53 pm

Out of Tune, whether the video version or just the CD. By the way, I can't get enough of seeing her preform on video. For me, the song slaps me awake and I want to get out and do things. Makes and puts me in a good mood. Well, that's it.

OzFumbler

Post by OzFumbler » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:29 am

Jessel wrote:
Quincy wrote:
I also don't understand why this song didn't make the cut. This beautiful song gives me the shivers all the time.
Havent heard that one yet! I'll have to check it out. I never understood why the beautiful Prayer of St. Francis never made it onto the surfacing final cut - thats why I got the Japan import - cos it was on there! :)

Quincy
Fallen

Post by Quincy » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:25 pm

The song floating my boat at the moment is "Love Come" (Piano version). Just can't get it out of my head.
It's up there with "possession"...and "The waiting"...and "wait". Time to stop now!!

Jessel
Fumbling

Post by Jessel » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:51 am

OzFumbler wrote: Havent heard that one yet! I'll have to check it out. I never understood why the beautiful Prayer of St. Francis never made it onto the surfacing final cut - thats why I got the Japan import - cos it was on there! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnpjXbzo23M
You have no idea what you're missing lol! This is one of Sarah's masterpieces ever imo. ;)

Empirejim
Drifting

Post by Empirejim » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:58 am

For old times sake, I would like to pick Angel, as that she is on this special day Friday the 28th. For all of you, it is Sarah's Birthday and a beautiful day it will be. She was brought forth into this world and became part of our lives. Thank you up above for this angel. Love you Sarah and have a great and happy B-day. :D

Jessel
Fumbling

Post by Jessel » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:14 am

Fumbling Towards Ecstasy. I keep listening to various live versions that I have over and over again ever since I saw that new video on Youtube. :D