Pick Your Song Right Now

Talk about Sarah's music
WolfmanJack

Pick Your Song Right Now

Post by WolfmanJack » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:49 pm

If you had a song you wanted to hear right now, which would it be. That song that would change your moment, make your day different or rise you up to the occasion. Put on your Sarah shoes and sing along. My first pick would be, Into The Fire. Yes, because it does give me that spark. Oh that Sarah, she gets us all the time. 8-)

biancadantas
Lost

Re: Pick Your Song Right Now

Post by biancadantas » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:25 am

Fallen, as usual....I love it!
'Cause I can't be the one you wanted me to be....'
Signature by Ellen

WolfmanJack

Post by WolfmanJack » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:11 pm

I'm in a mood for a song right now. Ordinary Miracle sounds good to me. It gives me the thought of the moment ;)

jessiemonkey
Fumbling

Post by jessiemonkey » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:05 am

WolfmanJack wrote:I'm in a mood for a song right now. Ordinary Miracle sounds good to me. It gives me the thought of the moment ;)

i like that song too wolfman, it really lifts me up out of a bad mood :)

Quincy
Fallen

Post by Quincy » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:49 am

The Waiting...I know it was never released on any album. But it's beautiful and it does it for me each and every time.

WolfmanJack

Post by WolfmanJack » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:17 pm

Hey Q, the Waiting, is that new and where does it come from. I don't believe I have heard it before. fill me in. :o

Ellie
Root Admin

Post by Ellie » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:49 pm

WolfmanJack wrote:Hey Q, the Waiting, is that new and where does it come from. I don't believe I have heard it before. fill me in. :o
The Waiting was one of the not-released songs that were shared on the Sarahboards a while back (pre-Solace era). I think a few members have it. If you'd like to have it, I don't mind uploading it but send me a PM then. You can also find The Waiting on Solaced's songs database: http://www.solaced.info/?page_id=817
Ellen
Sarah McLachlan Online - Solaced.info | Solace Elsewhere: My Blog
Member of the Hacking Team

~I just wanna watch you sleep as you lie here beside me, so close your eyes I'll guard the door~

WolfmanJack

Post by WolfmanJack » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:09 pm

Thanks Ellie, I appreciate the info on that and will send pm on tuesday if that is alright with you. Have a good day or as I say, have a Sarah day. ;)

Quincy
Fallen

Post by Quincy » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Ellie wrote:
WolfmanJack wrote:Hey Q, the Waiting, is that new and where does it come from. I don't believe I have heard it before. fill me in. :o
The Waiting was one of the not-released songs that were shared on the Sarahboards a while back (pre-Solace era). I think a few members have it. If you'd like to have it, I don't mind uploading it but send me a PM then. You can also find The Waiting on Solaced's songs database: http://www.solaced.info/?page_id=817
And I bet you never saw my lips move, did you? There are 2 other versions out there, but if it's the one I think it is, it's the best version.
If you want to know anything just ask "The font of all knowledge!" She'll have all the answers, and if she doesn't, I'm sure I can make one up that's reasonably convinsing!! :?

Ellie
Root Admin

Post by Ellie » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Quincy wrote:
Ellie wrote:
And I bet you never saw my lips move, did you? There are 2 other versions out there, but if it's the one I think it is, it's the best version.
If you want to know anything just ask "The font of all knowledge!" She'll have all the answers, and if she doesn't, I'm sure I can make one up that's reasonably convinsing!! :?
LOL. Well I have all the versions I think, I'll just upload them all for him. And now back on topic!
Ellen
Sarah McLachlan Online - Solaced.info | Solace Elsewhere: My Blog
Member of the Hacking Team

~I just wanna watch you sleep as you lie here beside me, so close your eyes I'll guard the door~