NEW ALBUM NEXT YEAR??

Talk about Sarah's music
Empirejim
Drifting

Re: NEW ALBUM NEXT YEAR??

Post by Empirejim » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Well, she did mention that she is preparing for a new album in 2012 and that is good news. :D

RiverOfLove
Fallen

Post by RiverOfLove » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:11 am

I am looking forward to LP8, and hope it does come out this year. That would be excellent.

A world tour, as well! 8-)

Times seen Sarah Live:
November 10th, 2010, Taft Theater, Cincinnati OH
July 11th, 2014, PNC Pavillion, Cincinnati OH

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Empirejim
Drifting

Post by Empirejim » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:07 pm

So there will be a new album out next year. I certainly cannot wait. I'm wondering about a title for it. If you all had to pick a title for the album, what would it be and this would be interesting. My title would be, Sarah, Wonders and Then Some. I know that sounds weird to some of you but hey, that was my moment's thought and that is that. ;)

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:20 pm

Empirejim wrote:So there will be a new album out next year. I certainly cannot wait. I'm wondering about a title for it. If you all had to pick a title for the album, what would it be and this would be interesting. My title would be, Sarah, Wonders and Then Some. I know that sounds weird to some of you but hey, that was my moment's thought and that is that. ;)
That's a fun idea, I'm sure Sarah will come here to read our suggestions! :D
It will be her 7th album, I would suggest a kitsch title: "Memory of Sights"!!
Karine

Empirejim
Drifting

Post by Empirejim » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:47 pm

Thanks Karine for putting yours in. I hope others will do the same. I see it is quiet right now but people will start to talk shortly as her Summer Tour will kick into gear. ;)

hanzo

Post by hanzo » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Karine wrote:
Empirejim wrote:So there will be a new album out next year. I certainly cannot wait. I'm wondering about a title for it. If you all had to pick a title for the album, what would it be and this would be interesting. My title would be, Sarah, Wonders and Then Some. I know that sounds weird to some of you but hey, that was my moment's thought and that is that. ;)
lol, both great ideas. "Honeysuckle" would be my choice, i like one word album titles. "7" sounds like a good one too! whatever it is, i like albums with title tracks like touch and fte.

Karine
A change is coming

Post by Karine » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:56 am

hanzo wrote:
Karine wrote:
lol, both great ideas. "Honeysuckle" would be my choice, i like one word album titles. "7" sounds like a good one too! whatever it is, i like albums with title tracks like touch and fte.
It's a beautiful flower. :)
Karine

jessiemonkey
Fumbling

Post by jessiemonkey » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:44 am

i would be sooo happy, as well as the rest of you im sure. if she come out with a new album next year!!!
as far as i know she has been working on it! im very excited to see what it will be like! :P

Miguel

Post by Miguel » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:50 am

Now that we know she'll be releasing a new album in '13... does anyone think most of her songs will be co-written like Laws of Illusion? I kind miss Sarah writing on her own, but I guess it speeds up the release process.. I don't think we could've waited another 4 years :x
My Jon McLaughlin fansite
Member of the Hacking Team

Empirejim
Drifting

Post by Empirejim » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:17 pm

She has stated in a recent interview, that she is hard at work writing for her new album and that she has four songs done. Whatever that means will only be revealed when her new album comes out. Like all of you, I wait with great antisipation for that day to come. :o